Minor ideas / annoyances

(stealth6) #1
  • Can player icon on the minimap be changed? I keep thinking I’m the arrow and there’s somebody following me. Just making the arrow smaller would probably fix it.

• Can throw knives be changed so you have to pick them up instead of an unlimited supply. Sometimes I was just waiting in a corner, taking a shot and then waiting again (until they resupplied). I think it’s much more challenging / fun if I have to go retrieve my 2 shots.

• Icons above peoples heads what they need. Need a medic? Medic icon appears above your head.

Also I’m generally wondering if you’re looking for requests since there isn’t really a place to put them. Or should we just wait and see what you roll out?

(tokamak) #2

Throwing knifes can’t always be retrieved. So what about a compromise? A longer recharge that clears instantly when you pick up your knife again.

The knife projectile needs to be bigger, it’s hard to see where that thing goes.

(stealth6) #3

[QUOTE=tokamak;409413]Throwing knifes can’t always be retrieved. So what about a compromise? A longer recharge that clears instantly when you pick up your knife again.

The knife projectile needs to be bigger, it’s hard to see where that thing goes.[/QUOTE]

Or an ammo pack?

(tokamak) #4

Sure. Also, is there any way to replenish grenades?

(mitsuhiko) #5

Sure. Also, is there any way to replenish grenades?

Currently your only option is death :slight_smile:

(rookie1) #6

air strike animation suggestion : can it be improve? its doesnt look coming too much from an air strike

(amazinglarry) #7

I’m mad Toka stole my idea… but I think it would be nice to pick up your knife and it would just flat out refresh the charge on it. With how difficult it is (currently) to hit with a throwing knife, I feel like the player should be “rewarded” by picking up a missed throw, with the ability to toss again.

Worst case you have somebody throwing and missing at you nonstop… Maybe you should learn to aim?

(INF3RN0) #8

I’d like flashing player icons for downed players when your a medic.