Possible solution for master server down?

(vampirox) #1

I tried to connect all the afternoon and i got “cancelled” when trying to log in with my username, then i tried with “pb_security 0” and problem solved.

(6pak) #2

I tried this but it did not work for me! i tried to connect directly to the server in the console but it does not work ! i do not understand why any player can connect and not me !!!

(William_Gates) #3

what the hell are you guys talking about,. the servers are down due to the hurricane on the east coast.

(edxot) #4

some people are playing. you have to keep trying to connect over and over again.

one guy got it after 27 tries … so, keep trying

(William_Gates) #5

lol, edxot is so funny. one guy got in to play with himself.

(6pak) #6

OMG stop wasting your time if you did nothing to say… says nothing

(BioSnark) #7

It was possible to get back on several hours after the initial outage. It takes a lot of trial and failure to get through but there are people playing. I don’t believe the op console command has any impact on the process.

(6pak) #8

it s ok for me now !

(Aerie) #9

well not to play with himself because i have been checking servers and when i check it, is always at least one server with people enough to start a game (and sometimes there are 10 in a server), so yes, some ppl are really playing but not as many as before.

For me the login keeps saying the same thing “cancelled”, so no game :frowning: but well i didn’t try 27 times…

(6pak) #10

try gain! it worked for me after 50 times…and i make a new account :confused:

(Aerie) #11

when this problem started i decide to try the login with a older username that i have and worked fine so… stats were there and all…

but i want to play with the account that is really mine the one i always play, but this one is not working, so i really hope i don’t have to do a new one :mad:

(JinxterX) #12

[QUOTE=edxot;407658]some people are playing. you have to keep trying to connect over and over again.

one guy got it after 27 tries … so, keep trying[/QUOTE]

I tried 1000 times and it’s not working :rolleyes: What am I doing wrong? :frowning: I’m really trying hard to make it work… omg!

(Aerie) #13

well i guess u don’t have any luck then heh… i didn’t try more then maybe 10 times… and i just got so mad that i just stop so u guys are really trying…

(.N.E.R.D.) #14

http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalSelection2HD
This is the ultimate solution guys :slight_smile: Kordin made me aware of this nice game that just got released yesterday and we bought it right away and played for a few hours. Nice **** :slight_smile:

(JinxterX) #15

LOL, Aerie I was just kidding, I never tried 1000 times that would be totally crazy :wink: Anyway ETQW will be back next week so everything will be fantastically awesome again :smiley:

(Ashog) #16

[QUOTE=.N.E.R.D.;407674]http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalSelection2HD
This is the ultimate solution guys :slight_smile: Kordin made me aware of this nice game that just got released yesterday and we bought it right away and played for a few hours. Nice **** :)[/QUOTE]

How exactly nice is nice?

(Kordin) #17

nice enough to pay 23 euros on steam.

(edxot) #18

dont wait until you get “canceled” message. try to login, and if it does not work in about 1 or 2 secs you better cancel it yourself and try again right away.

edit: just spent 20 min trying to login and no luck. so … dont expect too much out of this.

(Rex) #19

At least some people deserve the waiting time… :smiley:

(Aerie) #20

[QUOTE=edxot;407730]dont wait until you get “canceled” message. try to login, and if it does not work in about 1 or 2 secs you better cancel it yourself and try again right away.

edit: just spent 20 min trying to login and no luck. so … dont expect too much out of this.[/QUOTE]

thx for the help.

But the login process for me is a very long long process… since every time i try to login i have to insert again my password, since it’s not saving the pass (even with the option remenber password on). Do you also have to enter your password every time you try?