Things that annoy me the most about QW

(.N.E.R.D.) #1

Since everything is going down the drain on pub servers I am gonna start this thread so everybody can bitch about the other idiots :stroggbanana:

I start with TKs (especially on Vanilla)

If one of your Infanterists is fighting close combat with an enemy it is not smart to randomly shoot 'em with
a) A Tank b) A Flyer c) A Rocket Launcher d) A Nade e) A Grenade Launcher f) … you’re getting the point.

You all have been playing this game for maaaaaaaaaany hours so you should know what happens around you and don’t do **** like a) Jump in front of a guy that is about to throw a timed nade b) Jump in Front of a Sniper in Combat c) pull your pants down and jump in the face of an Infanterist that is already Infight d) hope you are getting the point :wink:

1. BIG RULE OF FPS
    When you were planning on nading an enemy but the douchebag ran away and now there’s a teammate in his spot you can always trow the nade somewhere else and not teamkill. TRUE STORY BRO

2. Back in the Days NO SINGLE PUB PLAYER gibbed ppl. NOW they will gib but only if they can do it like that … a) The will gib with a nade if the chance exists that a teammate will run into it or stands beside it b) the will gib with a hyperblaster but only if they can shoot through your back and kill you in the process c) They occasionally gib YOU cause they place their mines very smart …

3. SOME RANDOM ****
    A Vanilla will always try to run you over when he occupies a vehicle. Friendly fire is a sign of appreciations and apparently an artform too. When you kill someone you should leave the place immediately because a) some dude might try to GIB NOW !!! and b) the reactiontime of a vanilla is faaaaaaaaaar slower than your’s and in his brain the enemy player is still alive and he will try to **** him up (killing you in the process).

Ok, that was enough for now but not all, I will continue some other time :wink:

(Kl3ppy) #2

U failed, u should rename the title to “the stupid ppl playing QW and how they annoy me”

+1 for the wall of text :slight_smile:

(Dope) #3

Onyx In rage, but I can totally understand him. Just stop raping vanilla and help me revive ad. server sometimes :slight_smile:

(Apples) #4
  1. I always found this to be one of the most funny moment when I was in a vehicle : “Oh Look, this guy is having a blast at dueling another pew-pewer and might win the firefight after an intense bunny hopping competition, let me sing you the song of my people, kaboom, Oooops”

2. Jumping in front of a perfectly timed nade and kill both yourself and your teammate nade cooker is one of the skilliest thing ever, don’t you dare criticize this perfect form of dance!

3. Getting teamkilled is bad when its you, but when you nade people to death because “sorry man, he ran away and, you know, I wouldnt suicide myself so I tossed you the baby, well lets say we are tie now, ok?” is nice? Your whining is bad, and you should feel bad!

4. To gib people with any other weapon than a rocket launcher in a overcrowded room is a form of weakness, ALLWAYS gib with a rocket launcher!

5. “Choo choo modafuka!”

You’re welcome, tho I need to play more and spend less time on 9gag, it’s starting to affect my legendary typing imagination.

(light_sh4v0r) #5

I was going to say, sounds like you read 9gag too much :tongue:
The fact that I recognise it means I do too.

(Breo) #6

Random hammer/vio/airstrike/dm :mad: sometimes it’s so stupid that it’s funny :tongue::smiley:

(Rex) #7

[QUOTE=Apples;407478]
You’re welcome, tho I need to play more and spend less time on 9gag, it’s starting to affect my legendary typing imagination.[/QUOTE]

This **** doesn’t need to be brought here.

(rorgoroth) #8

//offtopic
I had a 6 man tk hammer the other week. It was funny, but boy was I embarrassed :smiley:

//ontopic
Myself!
QW is just so sluggish feeling and I’ve never gotten good at it, I played about 60 hours at/just after release then gave it up till a year ago when I saw a new copy for £4, I only even got back playing online a month or so ago and I still just cant play or get in to it at all. I always end up playing regular ET, even though 90% of the time it sends me in to fits rage but at least it feels fast and fluid when I play it.

(DrFunkenstein) #9

[QUOTE=Breo;407481]Random hammer/vio/airstrike/dm :mad: sometimes it’s so stupid that it’s funny :tongue::smiley:

[/QUOTE]

The Field Ops or Oppressor class seems to attract a type of player that is stubborn beyond belief and I’m sorry to say this, but most of them seem to be daft as well. There are exceptions but they’re a minority.

There’s a special place in hell for every Field Ops/Oppressor that decides it’s a good idea to use Artillery or Rail Howitzer on an objective with a reset timer when on offence. Some people never learn.

Dr. Funkenstein

(Ashog) #10

openGL and crap netcode

(.N.E.R.D.) #11

Yeah that’s my opinion too. The smartest ppl on the server always play ops :confused: Dunno how their brain works. OMG we did the first obj in 2 minutes, that is far too fast, I’m gonna slow it down a little with a vio on the mining laser PEEEEEEEEEEEEEW PEW PEW

(Tandem) #12

campaign/ranked

(BioSnark) #13
  1. GDF weapons.

2. Fliers.

3. Netcode.

4. Unlocks.

5. The portion of the playerbase that won’t try to keep the remaining servers online.

(Breo) #14

Everything that falls down from the sky and crush you and the epic invisible Magog :smiley:

(Humate) #15
  1. GDF
  2. MCP objectives
  3. Defensive spawn cappers .

(.Chris.) #16

Ranked Servers.

(Dope) #17

Iononcov and Icarus droping lag

(Dthy) #18

Anyone who isn’t me.

(Ecano) #19

Netcode, negative clienprediction. To much whiner.

(.N.E.R.D.) #20

!!! Smurfer !!!