Cheating on Jesus Server

(Rex) #1

Hello, I don’t know if you care but if you do come and waste your time with yet another stupid thread!

There is a guy who cheats all the time! The first times he did it I thought he didn’t mean to, but then I saw him getting over 20 kills a campaign, which isn’t normal for a demo player. And I was killed 2 times of these 20. I think he cheats to compensate his missing skill or some kind of revenge.
And this has been very annoying since beside hunbaba there is another cheater - I can’t play cheater free there anymore.
I tried to contact the admins bluered and rey but they are’nt online very often. One time rey was online, and he kicked him. But the guy keept coming back with new accounts and cd-codes.
Here’s some accounts which he uses:

Sverige
activity
Kallenopen
ulowGamer
demofag1337
IpWnU4lL
nc.cc

Some rumours say it is “Sverige” which you can see in the bh forum:

http://www.bullet-hell.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=928

Many people seem not to care about this, because they also use an aimbot or they don’t get killed, it’s mostly me. Vote doesnt work either, and the help you get from other players is this:

• Kick em both!
  • ****ing kids.
  • really, grow up!

So what’s your opinion?

(rorgoroth) #2

:eek::mad::D:cool:

(BlueRed) #3

Hi Rex…

i have figured out that there are 2 guys with the nick sverige.

One guy has the PB ID: fbd892c21715e370668ccbdcfa7a8fc5 (this guy is banned by pbbans.com)
See also http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthread.php/31721

an the other guy PB ID: 51c77d6eaaf5a7f8b7d6fb394cff30f2 (this guy is clean).

So if we found out that the guy with the banned PB id will join on our server we will kick him.
But its very likly that they 2 are the same person.

Same is also for you REX.
We have count 4 licences

.ShadowToLight
6649d1e84dc861bfbc06dc30ce4fb3af

bonfire, Tabi_Schulte
64d21c9ff857af5d255f287b54a4f952

Pisskind-7
c01ebf35a0bf4433b4ced1587f8822f0

coldcookieweapo
db5abdf6834d87bb05408ff58662dfee

And the last licence is also on the ban list.
So i can also say lets ban you cause you have used hacks on your coldcookiewapo licence.

But i think some guys have learnd their lesson… they used cheats and get caught…
I have no problem in giving a 2nd chance, we have a public fun server and no pro gaming server

We have said that we wont ban anyone on jesus, but i see we should do it in the future.
But to be honest if the match makes fun and no player did complain during the game everything is alright.
If some players on our server start to complain about a player we will of course do our best to keep the game experience good for all players …

We are only 2 Admins on the JESUS-Server, so we are also quite bussy with our RL so if someone wants to help us please feel free to contact us. We would also love to have a better server.

(Rey_619) #4

Omg geh Sims 3 spielen rex !
Mir kommt das langsam wieder so vor als vor 5 jahren mit XP Farming wie alle rumgeflamt haben. xd.

Schlecht über unseren Server zu reden und mich ingame zu beleidigen !!!
Da kannste gleich wieder gehen bzw. bekommst von mir nen freundlichen kick xd !!

mfg Rey_619 >> dein liebster Schatz dazu bekommst von mir einen Schmatzer :wink: (rex)

ps. Rechtschreibfehler inclusive. xd

(Breo) #5

coldcookieweapo
db5abdf6834d87bb05408ff58662dfee

This is a shared license key. The player who is banned on this guid is firga/hunbaba.

You should know as server admin that you can’t rely on PB because it isn’t up to date for a while so cheaters are safe if you don’t issue manual bans.

(BlueRed) #6

Are you shure?

Every GUID is individual and is bound to the Licence key.
Maybe the key is shared… But its a fact that the guy stated above is using all 4 GUIDS.
I can proove it.

And of course i know that PB is not reliable in detecting hacks.
But i have also stated that we do not have the time to do researches for every player because someone says he is a hack user.

(Breo) #7

[QUOTE=BlueRed;407166]Are you shure?

Every GUID is individual and is bound to the Licence key.
Maybe the key is shared… But its a fact that the guy stated above is using all 4 GUIDS.
I can proove it.

And of course i know that PB is not reliable in detecting hacks.
But i have also stated that we do not have the time to do researches for every player because someone says he is a hack user.[/QUOTE]

The pbguid is based on the cdkey and maybe some hardware id’s but I’m not sure about this. It’s created for the the first user of the cdkey because it don’t change. When a cheater got banned and you use the same cdkey your account will be linked to that banned guid aswell.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8662dfee-vb263469.html

(BlueRed) #8

Yeah thats how it works…

(Rex) #9

What about banning cheaters?

Well I tried to help you at the beginning I even offered you my help. The whole community helped each other to get rid of those cheaters.
Except Jesus Clan.
Well it is your server and you can do what you want. So if you tolerate cheaters it is absolutely up to you.
But to come up with “we are also quite bussy” although we also have been informed about those cheater guys is just poor.

[QUOTE=Rey_619;407164]Omg geh Sims 3 spielen rex !
Mir kommt das langsam wieder so vor als vor 5 jahren mit XP Farming wie alle rumgeflamt haben. xd.

Schlecht über unseren Server zu reden und mich ingame zu beleidigen !!!
Da kannste gleich wieder gehen bzw. bekommst von mir nen freundlichen kick xd !!
[/QUOTE]

Ich habe kein Sims. Wo habe ich denn schlecht über euren Server gesprochen? Bei uns aufm TS?
Beleidigt? Verrat mir mal dein ingame nick, vielleicht fällts mir dann wieder ein.
Übrigens solltest du Englisch schreiben, falls du der Sprache mächtig bist.

By the way what’s the point of the discussion here? That the demo noobs cheated is an old story…
This is just a trash thread as sveriges one.

(.N.E.R.D.) #10

No offense but atm. it really goes drunter and drüber on jesus :wink:

(Coliseum) #11

I’m all for a big clean-up Rex! Time to get rid of all the glitchers, hackers, nick stealers/impersonators and griefers once and for all!

But wait! How many of these categories do you fill? Might that be… all of them? You’d best start investing in some new license keys, cause I’ll kick you out the Villa server on sight, for as long as the admins will allow me. I’m sure that, in view of all you wrote on this topic, you wholeheartedly agree with this course of action!

(BlueRed) #12

@Rex:

I know you wanna help us. But how it looks if a cheater gets admin rights on a server.
To be honest that was the main reason i removed your rights on our server.
2nd thing, some of your kicking decission wher questionabel in the time you had admin rights.

And now you as a cheater says us that all other cheaters should be banned.

And yes we got informations about cheater, but we never received a demo.
I hope you can understand that we cannot ban anyone without demo cause we cannot proof that he is a cheater.

So if someone wants that a cheater get banned send us the demo we will have a look and we will check him.

(Sverige) #13

Why making a second thread? could we not just use 1?

(DrFunkenstein) #14

BlueRed,

Thanks for your replies here. I understand you can’t monitor your server 24 hours per day with 2 admins, but one thing you could do is set up your server so it starts streaming to PBBans. The big advantage of that, is that it will stop the known hackers from playing on your server. There are only a couple of servers left that see regular gameplay and your’s is the only one that doesn’t stream to them.

If you need any help with that, contact me here or in the game (DrFunkenstein is my nick there) and I’m sure people like Breo and others will gladly try to help you as well.

Dr. Funkenstein

(Kl3ppy) #15

@coliseum: rex isnt a hacker as far as i know, but all other things are true. And dont worry about ur status on villa server :wink:

@BlueRed:
http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthread.php/31721-Mythos-about-super-pro-demo-players-DESTROYED
No need for a demo, same applies to coldcookie. He made a vid showing his 1337 skills …
oh wait, he made a promo vid for hacks …

(Breo) #16

[QUOTE=BlueRed;407182]
So if someone wants that a cheater get banned send us the demo we will have a look and we will check him.[/QUOTE]

Do you know that cheats will turn off automaticly if there’s a spectator, doesn’t matter if your in free fly mode or first person view. So it’s impossible to make a demo with evidence.

(Rex) #17

[QUOTE=BlueRed;407182]@Rex:

I know you wanna help us. But how it looks if a cheater gets admin rights on a server.
To be honest that was the main reason i removed your rights on our server.
2nd thing, some of your kicking decission wher questionabel in the time you had admin rights.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is right, I kicked the known cheaters. But I’m glad you removed the rights, because after I talked to you about it, it all came clear. You have no problems with cheaters and tolerate them as well.
I don’t want to have anthing to do with Jesus clan anymore, because I don’t want to be associated with a clan which tolerates cheaters.

You sound like a KILLERS admin right now. If you accuse someone of cheating here in the forum, bring some evidence. Or you make yourself look like a fool.
(Looking forward to my first bust movie :D)

Well if you can’t even read an entry on pbbans you don’t need a demo less than ever.
99,9% of the vanilla players see a hacker in each player, who is better than them, anyway or they wouldn’t discover anything and say: “he is just a good player”. The problem is you got no clue how good players look like and what they are able to do and what not. And BlueRed I highly doubt you could judge something properly.
Compared to you I helped to bust one player only via some demos in the past. The suspicion was a wallhack and believe me it was very difficult to make an statement on my own. So that’s why you need more people who take a look at one case. In the end more people were convinced and he got banned for wallhack.

And if you want to get help, I am pretty sure some of the NA peeps or some of the villa guys would like help you :wink:

(BlueRed) #18

@ DrFunkenstein
thank you very much for your response, we already stream to pbbans.com …but i have a problem with pbbans, cause the kick command does not work properbly. I would be very happy for any help.

@Rex, you have joined our server today and you imediate start teamkilling, so i think you will be the fist guy ever who get a perma ban on our server.

To be honest maybe Sverige use a hack but the gameplay and the balance is okay…but you came on our server and starting to anoying the other players gaming experience with teamkill…

(Rex) #19

[QUOTE=BlueRed;407196]
@Rex, you have joined our server today and you imediate start teamkilling, so i think you will be the fist guy ever who get a perma ban on our server.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Just lol. So this hacker, who has been lying for months and fooled the whole community, starts a thread and you just believe him.
I really wonder why the hacker boy didn’t accuse me of hacking… Maybe cheating was too mainstream, so tk sounds better.

Ah ok cheating is ok. Funny how you even protect him now. BlueRed you are not better than those demo cheaters.

Somehow I got the feeling Jesus clan is in cahoots with those demo cheaters…

(Now also a stupid accuse: Maybe sverige offered you his bot, but you aren’t allowed to remove him in return.)

(BlueRed) #20

@Breo,

hunbaba hes playing on our server atm
his GUID: 10dc0cb37bd129a435ee867ec474b998
but this guid is also on pbbans.com