Teamkilling on Jesus Server

(Sverige) #1

Hello, everytime i play on Jesus server, there’s a guy who teamkills all the time! The first times he did it i thought he did’nt mean to, but then i saw him getting over 20 teamkills a match, and i were probably teamkilled 17 times of these 20. I think he teamkills for fun or somekind of revenge. And this have been very annoying since i can’t play there anymore.
I tried to contact the admins bluered and rey but they are’nt online very often. One time rey was online, and he kicked him. But the guy keept coming back with new accounts and cd-codes.
Here’s some accounts which he uses:

.ShadowToLight
coldcookieweapon.
Bonfire.
Justin_schmitz

Someone have found out it’s xeR which you can see at villas forum…
http://villa-villekulla.de/forum/thema.php?board=13&thema=277&page=20#199

Many people seem to not care about this, because they dont get teamkilled, its mostly me.
Vote doesnt work either, and the help you get from other players is this:

• Kick em both!
  • ****ing kids.
  • really, grow up!

So what’s your opinions?

(.Chris.) #2

Aren’t you that cheater? As such:

(TheG4mer) #3

Why don’t you play on another server?

(Kl3ppy) #4

He’s banned on all other servers and if not, he gets banned. And he deserves every TK. Stupid Hacker should die in hell, or play on jesus server so all other players know where they can play without being annoyed by hackers.

(Dope) #5

I always knew that you one of the kindest person in the world!

(Ashog) #6

he is but he is also an angrrry gerrrman :slight_smile:

(Ashog) #7

hilarious thread!

ahahahahh the forum iz alive again :smiley:

please don’t stop, for Makron’s sake!

(Dthy) #8

I come home from a drunk night out and find drama. Why does no one tell me!

(lausl) #9

on jesus you can do whatever you want…cheating, glitching, teamkilling, being such a badass…-you just have to set clientprediction @ 20

(BlueRed) #10

One Sec.

Glitching is only tolerated due the warm up phase.
If a glitcher gets caught, we start a kickvote and if there are 50% for kicking the glitcher we kick it.
Teamkilling the same… you have to much complains you will be kicked.
Cheating… have a look in the other thread :slight_smile:

(Kl3ppy) #11

mostly im not angry, im drunk. Thats a huge difference.

And dopey, cmon, u like it anyways when im gentle :tongue: :smiley:

and to satisfy graver and finko:
http://www.dramabutton.com/

(Breo) #12

I’m intrigued Spongebob is also here xD

(Rex) #13

Netsettings are evil, but cheaters are ok. Jesus Clan logic :smiley:

(Rex) #14

Buys an aimbot, but can’t afford the game itself. Demo cheater logic :smiley:

(Rey_619) #15

wow, I’m surprised that you think so well rex, but next time do not run against the wall, because then you can no longer think as good

lol :wink:

ps. Teamkilling is logic ?? you not help the team is this really logic

thats only stu…pid

(Rey_619) #16

Is this a good or bad comment for me ? friend ? !?

(Rex) #17

[QUOTE=Rey_619;407501]wow, I’m surprised that you think so well rex, but next time do not run against the wall, because then you can no longer think as good

lol :wink:

ps. Teamkilling is logic ?? you not help the team is this really logic

thats only stu…pid

Either it’s your bad English or your off-topic videos, but I don’t understand what you try to say. :confused:
Can you explain what you mean with “but next time do not run against the wall, because then you can no longer think as good” ?

Btw since you are clearly new to the forum here, there is a “edit post” function which helps you to avoid double posts.

(yy_MavericK_yy) #18

[QUOTE=Sverige;407150]Hello, everytime i play on Jesus server, there’s a guy who teamkills all the time! The first times he did it i thought he did’nt mean to, but then i saw him getting over 20 teamkills a match, and i were probably teamkilled 17 times of these 20. I think he teamkills for fun or somekind of revenge. And this have been very annoying since i can’t play there anymore.
I tried to contact the admins bluered and rey but they are’nt online very often. One time rey was online, and he kicked him. But the guy keept coming back with new accounts and cd-codes.
Here’s some accounts which he uses:

.ShadowToLight
coldcookieweapon.
Bonfire.
Justin_schmitz

Someone have found out it’s xeR which you can see at villas forum…
http://villa-villekulla.de/forum/thema.php?board=13&thema=277&page=20#199

Many people seem to not care about this, because they dont get teamkilled, its mostly me.
Vote doesnt work either, and the help you get from other players is this:

• Kick em both!
  • ****ing kids.
  • really, grow up!

So what’s your opinions?[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I recomend you that tune the enemy aim warning and evasive action scripts of your Cheat tool too.