Endless creating game

(Paul) #1

Heyho Devs,

No idea why, but our iPad is already creating a new game (after I accepted someone’s challenge) for over 15 minutes. I guess this is also some bug, just wanted to report it :slight_smile:

I was only able to get back by force-closing the application

(tinker) #2

Hey Paul

I think i know what you mean and i think the problem is not Rad Soldiers

I think the problem is the iPod or Iphone,

Got the same issue on other apps too

sometimes it closes without any touch ( before it stucks) after i respond my 2nd game and this over and over.

and sometimes it stuck in the loading screen somewhere ( mostly when sending a turn or refreshing) where i have to forceclose.

and, as i said, thos often happens on other apps too.

I recommand restarting your device if it happens too often. or closing things in the background, apple said it does not influence the performance of the device but it does…
a normal close or stuck screen is kinda normal on these devices, they are mainly made for phoning ( well, the iphone sucks here too) and listening to musik, where i never had to forceclose or where it stuck for more then 5secs…

I personally believe it is one of the most solid games compared to the performance it needs. i have other apps that need less performance and close moreoften.

well, that is my opinion on the issue

with friendly regards
tinker

(Paul) #3

That isn’t the problem, the problem is that it keeps at ‘Creating’ after accepting or creating a new game, thus making it impossible to play a single game.The only way to make sure you can use the app again, is force closing it.

(badman) #4

Are you still seeing this issue in the new version? (Be sure to install the update first. :))

(Paul) #5

Resolved in latest version, can be closed.