some bug reports

(tinker) #1

hey. i wanted to test the (totally nice) game, i’m good at finding mistakes / bugs… a few years ago while playing WoW i found like 10 bugs or so and used to report them … so well :smiley:

at first. the game crashes quite often at my ipod. its the new generation, but its memory is quite full(what might be the problem ) i just wanted to report THIS because it happens TOO often and often just at unimportant points or while doing nothing. the explosions etc. often go quite smooth.

sometimes also characters arent where their image is or viseversa. it then confuses me when someone with a dagger attacks someone else 2 cells away and then sometime their image moves to its real position.

also , even if its unimportat… at some enemys first turns their character seem like beeing twice there and a few scenes later the 2nd goes to the place of the first and they “fusion” into one.

what is more … f****** around. i just lost about 10 times ticks of the challenges. at the first time i had… 1 or 2… i do them again (and sometimes again … AND again) to get all 3 just to see that they disappear a few minutes later …
the same goes for money and experience. i hit level 10 twice today…

and since its in the suggestions forum too…
I’d recommand some extra stuff… at first: weapons should “break” after MANY hits. I havent faced it but i think having the commander on heal and 2 healer in the team may be so nasty and lame… so it should be possible to … i dont know… win somehow else or make it faster to end after many turns. so e.g. cut down the turn you have to stay near the rocket after (e.g. 20turns) or let weapons break when your hit too often so you have to fight bare fist ( which should then be your “weapon”… although with quite low dmg)

also i’d like the feature to throw the Knife once ( if its your weapon) and having bare fist then … this should give the knife some more power bcs. as far as i’ve looked, its the weakest melee weapon… and also beeing able to loot it when someone hit with the thrown knife dies ( picking up by walking with bare fist where his body was)

maybe having a test arena or a dummy to test damage, characters, weapons on characters…
i havent seen how much energy each character uses on walking when not fighting just at that moment… the damage often is different … weapons may do 10 damage but sometimes do not 1 but 3 4 5 hits…

AND, what is so far the most important to me ( but i think you know that too / are working on it) more content. it probably the “coming soon” thing, but it DOES need something else… a campaign or a arena where you may fight an AI all time with your team and still get a few points or anything
I’d also like a 1on1 vs AI or player. having only 1 unit / the same unit / only the commander … something like that

((getting free RAD BUX for something … x games played / won … logging in x times… having 3 ticks on everything … getting all weapons once … beeing registerd for x days / weeks / months… so you also may get a character skin one day even if you dont wanna IAP, although it should take quite long))

and also ( although its a cpt.obvious) some special things on important festivals… a little present on christmas… turning a granade / c4 into a gift box that explodes … the commander into santa …
same goes for new year ( fireworks and stuff) and other important events… maybe letting it snow in the winter

thats all that strikes me atm… hope it helps / you may fix it…
with friendly regards
tinker
( and sry for mistakes. im a bit tired and im GER :smiley: