How to market Rad Soldiers hard?

(SockDog) #1

So the title says it all. The HIBs get massive amounts of publicity, you have a quality product. I’ve already suggested you release a paid for version with some content included above that of the free version. What better than to put that paid version into a Mobile HIB. I’m talking Android version here of course.

At the same time though you could lower the price of the iTunes version (or offer discounts on bux).

Anyway. Anyone got other suggestions on how SD/WC/FT (cough) can market Rad to the max?

(tinker) #2

i have a creative mind…so… what i can imagine are:
different mods to attract different people … e.g. a football mod/skin where footballplayers have to save the football from hooligans who charged the field… amazing would it be if the maps are the same just the designs are different, so 2 people can play with differnet skins on their screen … anyways … maybe a kids skin where they throw little firecrackers or clowns or something… to take away even more violence …

as far as i know it is supposed to be playable on the browser too … find a way to integrate it in facebook ( when its playable on browsers…) there are plenty of games who got kinda famous through facebook / a minigame …

make it attractive to players to invite new people… with extra bux / other “simple” extras ( although there has to be any secure so people dont cheat new invites …)

well you said for android … same goes for windows phone

the usual extras for “like” on facebook and following on twitter

and… well :smiley: maybe a reallife version like its shown on the trailer xD would be awesome to play that in schoolbreaks for kids … would be kinda like warhammer / 40k / lord of the rings but with 3/4 figures and not with a hundred and playtime between 30mins and 24h… it would take between 5- 20 mins … most breaks are just that long … but thats just a blank idea
(just as an example … the card game “shadow era” also started at iOS devices and browsergame… although i think it was planed to be released as a real cardgame just when it was planed… they realease new sets / cards at the devices… run them for a few weeks and changed them (a little) before they come out in “booster-packs” )

that would be my ideas… hope it helps somehow

with friendly regards