New RAD Soldiers Trailer Serves Up a Cocktail of Explosions

(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

New RAD Soldiers Trailer Serves Up a Cocktail of Explosions

We’ve got a brand-new RAD Soldiers trailer for you, packed with gunfights, explosions, and at least one pigeon. Titled ‘A beginners guide to the Combat Cocktail’, it cunningly blends backstory, character customisation, and the arenas you’ll be fighting in with a generous helping of new footage of RAD Soldiers in action. Check it out via the embed below or head over to WarChest’s YouTube channel for the splendid HD version. Let us know what you think of the new trailer in the comments!

Continue reading…

[video=youtube_share;n8q9khQq35g]http://youtu.be/n8q9khQq35g[/video]

(Humate) #2

Scientists discover best game on earth…

(Sanuku) #3

For those that are to lazy to click on the Link:

//youtu.be/vUpr_Fa48eI

(Freeloader) #4

Stunning… Simply stunning…

(tokamak) #5

I still think your real demographic lies with the Android users. The average Android user is different from the average iPhone user. I know the iOS is juicy due to the high number of iPads but right now there are more Android than iPhone users and if you want a game that is suitable for being " on a train or a bus, and you could take a few turns and then just carry on with whatever you were doing before" then suddenly tablets become a bit less relevant.

(dommafia) #6

Agreed. I’m guessing there will be an android version much later much like pc gets games much later than consoles. I wonder if the excuses is piracy too, hmmm.

Anyway just got a Android powered Nexus 7 tablet along with my android powered gs2 phone, I can’t believe they wont be able to make sweet, tasty payments to you guys :frowning:

(tokamak) #7

Ha well you can’t blame piracy for a f2p game :smiley:

(mitsuhiko) #8

I would be amazed if the piracy rate on Android was significantly higher than on iOS. :slight_smile:

(SockDog) #9

I’d be quite stunned if people would exert energy in pirating an app if they could, more often than not, purchase it for a buck. And if they can’t afford a buck well then it’s hardly a lost sale and more gorilla marketing. :slight_smile:

I think we’ll get android sooner rather than later. Despite the fruitbat chattering out there Android has a large and diverse install base. Having a massive, active community is vital for Rad’s success so this can’t wait around for months and months.

(amazinglarry) #10

Could use a few more seconds of gameplay, for real. I can’t say I learned any more about the game by watching that than I had from the first trailer (other than people want mysterious rockets).

(Sharvo) #11

This looks so awesome, just wish i had an iPhone know :frowning: great trailer as well, the amount of customisation looks great in this game!

Please bring to antroid, i doubt my htc will be able to play it, but i would still buy it, lol!