An Update on our release plans for RAD Soldiers

(badman) #1

A new blog post has been added:

An Update on our release plans for RAD Soldiers

The response to RAD Soldiers has exceeded all our expectations. We’ve had fantastic feedback from around the web on the RAD Soldiers reveal trailer, and the select few that have been able to try the game in person had an absolutely splendid time with it too. We are now rapidly closing in on the light at the end of the development tunnel, and we’d like to give you a quick update on where things are at and what our current plans are for release.
Continue reading…

(SonGoku) #2

Cool i’l be waiting for it, hope it releases next or this week! :cool: :slight_smile: :smiley:

(DC_star) #3

I’m still waiting for RAD Soldiers release.

(Ging) #4

Which territory will you be targeting initially?

(Freeloader) #5

As a game developer myself, I both approve and encourage that you go the extra mile to deliver a fantastic gaming experience. Many don’t get the polish phase of game development, but my personal standpoint is that it can make something “good” become “great”. In this case everything leans on it morphing from “great” to “exquisite”. Don’t let me down… No pressure. =)

But, seriously - Release the friggin’ game. I can’t take it anymore… :smiley:

(Pi_Mai) #6

Can’t wait! Hopefully the UK is first… Hint hint :wink:

(verdi) #7

i wanna plaaaay :< seriously give some gameplay vods or something :smiley: atleast some where ppl are involved and happy xD

probably a nice tournament (for the release) or something would be awesome!

(Christophicus) #8

Now…if only I wasn’t such an Android fan and actually had an iOS device…:P. To pick one up or not, that is the question.

Very much looking forward to finding out more about the game, how it plays, the monetization system, and what kind of live release plan you’ve got in mind.

Keep up the good work!

(Kannixx) #9

GERMANY!!! Please? =))

(Nano) #10

Ha…dreamers… Australia will be one of the first…it just makes sense. :slight_smile:

(WhenThCome4Me) #11

I’m with you.

(Fredrik) #12

According to PocketTactics it’s Canada… Europe would’ve been better I think. :wink:

(Loffy) #13

Mobile game market is HOT.

(Nerdvana) #14

French players would to play your Game :slight_smile:

(SonGoku) #15

I said Europe, and why is it not out yet!!! >:(

(Ayjona) #16

For some reason known either only to the Canadians or some mystical, secret society of developers with a dry wit, Canada has become a testing ground for many iOS apps. Perhaps, unless they’ve info directly from Warsplashfirechestdamageteam, PocketTactics assumed the RAD devs would follow suit. If they follow the iOS developer trend, they just might.

Luckily, it is easy enough to create a free App Store account for whereever RAD is initially released, for the truly desperate. My guess is that most of us in this thread belong to that category :wink:

(jairson777) #17

i just found out about this game and i wanna play it :):eek:

(HammerNAnvil) #18

[QUOTE=Ayjona;403107]For some reason known either only to the Canadians or some mystical, secret society of developers with a dry wit, Canada has become a testing ground for many iOS apps. Perhaps, unless they’ve info directly from Warsplashfirechestdamageteam, PocketTactics assumed the RAD devs would follow suit. If they follow the iOS developer trend, they just might.

Luckily, it is easy enough to create a free App Store account for whereever RAD is initially released, for the truly desperate. My guess is that most of us in this thread belong to that category ;)[/QUOTE]

That’s because Canada is the greatest country in the world.

(zenstar) #19

If you’re so great could you test the game harder and faster already please? The rest of the world is still waiting here -_-