Is anyone looking for a clan member?

(Swalmy) #1

I’m interested in settling down with a clan. I’m a good medic, I hardly play a game (that I try) where I don’t get best medic/technician. Though I do usually play as GDF.

I have a mic, but I’ve never used in on QW, nor have I ever played with any group on QW. So it would be new for me to be in a clan; but my medic skills are beastly :smiley:

(Chronicler) #2

So you are looking for a clan?

(Snotling) #3

Rename this topic the TAW Hunting Field pls! :smiley:

(taw_m0nsta) #4

Just a note to other TAW members, yes he has been informed :wink:

(Rex) #5

:smiley: As soon as there is a new player, there is also TAW :wink:

(taw_m0nsta) #6

Even if ETQW at TAW has zerro players, there will be still 20+ other games with 1500+ TAW members left :slight_smile:
We still have a nice group with a lot of active players playing our ETQW Battle For Earth tournaments. And fresh blood is always welcome. I hope to launch a promo soon of the upcoming BFE XX.

(Runeforce) #7

Which we btw. don’t have (which you already said, I just wanted to make it crystal.) We have a lot more, currently we have 56 active ETQW players (of which 25 belong to the EU battalion, the rest to the NA side.) And we usually have a ****load of floaters joining our practice. This means players that are not counted in our active ETQW roster, but they came from ETQW and joined other games in TAW, and now they occasionally come and play ETQW with us.

So yeah, join TAW, THE BEST (and biggest ETQW) CLAN AROUND :smiley:

Join here: https://taw.net/themes/taw/user/application.aspx

(Dthy) #8

That’s like, the total player base left… TAW has finally achieved its goal of total domination and ETQW2 (if such a thing ever existed) should be about Stroggs and Humans uniting against the soon-to-be universe owning TAW.

(taw_m0nsta) #9

“TAW ETQW players. Passionate fusions of decaying flesh, bone, and low config settings. Twisted and ruined by centuries of war. They search on SplashDamage forums and Facebook groups for new recrutes as their existence requires. Harvesting, consuming, and claiming every ‘looking for clan’ topic on their path… and now… they strike again.”

(Rex) #10

:smiley: haha, best post by the TAWs so far!

(light_sh4v0r) #11

lol, and quite true.

(Runeforce) #12

Yes, Monsta is a darling of TAW :slight_smile: And he is a graphical creative wizard! Include him in your next map design, and it will not suffer, guaranteed!

(btw. no TAW strings attached, if you include him!)

(Swalmy) #13

Face it, everyone read it in that one chick’s voice.