For The Makron League ETQW 4v4 Season 3

(Wackocat) #1

The new website:http://ftml.comli.com/

Think it’s easier to start a new thread about season 3, cause I’m lazy (just like half of the people here) and I hate to look for info on Season 3 on the Season 2 topic.

So is season 3 starting officially tomorrow the 5th of May?
Which teams are starting?
How are the divisions set up? Same divisions or are there less then before?
Who will take care of the matches, an admin for each division or something different?

I know you guys have the site (http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/saison3.php), but at the moment we don’t have much info and I’m getting the feeling that it’s like dying, which I don’t really like.

And sorry for being impatient. You just have to see it as being overexcited. :tongue:

(Snotling) #2

You should have let me write it since I’m admin. I was about to do it when I saw your post. :S

The tables aren’t ready cause we wanted to wait the very last moment to do it in order to allow late join but I think it’s no time to go to work and make them. Don’t wait for big changes for this third season. Rules won’t change, most of the team are the same minus at least 6 teams minimum. But weve still got a lot of ppl in and this should be fun anyway! :slight_smile: As I said at the end of the second season, we come back to s1 matches scheduling, so division admins will make the scheduling and it’ll be up to the team to change it if they can’t show at the settled date.

Seanza recently let us the adminship of 4 of his servers and badman promised us some rewards for the winners, alot of thanks to both of them!

More informations to come soon! :wink:

(rUBBEN) #3

What I can say about news :

• Various tee-shirts for the winner (some are ETQW)
  • BRINK posters as additionnal prizes
  • I’m talking with virus about how scheduling will happen ( = probably 2 official days a week when we play officials for an easier scheduling)
  • 4 new server, thanks to Seanza, which can’t be authentificated…

(Wackocat) #4

[QUOTE=Snotling;399147]You should have let me write it since I’m admin. I was about to do it when I saw your post. :S

[/QUOTE]

Sorry :rolleyes:

(alphabeta) #5

I am trying to get our ProMod server sorted as we were only able to play the standard maps during season 2 (due to my server admin inexperience). I am creating a custom campaign: can I assume to put Maridia, Radar and Comm Link as the custom maps for FTML Season 3?

(Snotling) #6

Don’t worry, I still love you Wacko! <3 :smiley:

@alphabeta: yes you can add them if your custom campaign runs fine. :slight_smile:

(Dope) #7

Hey, thats sounds good :slight_smile: T-shirts for teams who won in each division, or only 1st division?
And 4 new servers really good! Thnx guys!

(Snotling) #8

About the t-shirts, it depends on the number badman can provide but it’s more likely to be for div1 winner only.

(Breo) #9

Doesn’t sounds good, it only motivates players from div1 (you can never win prizes if your not in div1)
Maybe trow away the fixed divisions so everyone can climb up/down during the season?

(Wackocat) #10

[QUOTE=Breo;399172]Doesn’t sounds good, it only motivates players from div1 (you can never win prizes if your not in div1)
Maybe trow away the fixed divisions so everyone can climb up/down during the season?[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with Breo here. I understand that Div 1 teams can win better prizes, but don’t think it’s fair that they would be the only team that can win any prizes.
Hope that badman can provide some awesome goodies. :smiley:

(Kl3ppy) #11

Maybe some brink keys? dunno if its a prize or a curse :smiley:

(Wackocat) #12

Rofl, nice one!

(rUBBEN) #13

There’s enough t-shirt for only 1 team, so we will play the season normally. At the end teams of d1 + winner of other div will play in a tourney to know who wins the prizes, or probably something like that, we have to think about it with other admins !

(Kordin) #14

Why dont u make a lottery between all the division winners? The winner of the lottery gets the t-shirts.

tourney between the div winners is useless^^ in this case u can give the shirts just to div1 winners, the result will be the same.

(Breo) #15

I want this Tapir pls :cool:

(Wackocat) #16

Do you guys know an end date? Cause I’ve got exams comming up, so would be handy to know.

(rUBBEN) #17

I would like to finish it before mid-june, what do you think ?

(fzl) #18

i give my original brink copy 4 the winning team! (o0)

btw searching team 4 season 3…

greetz

#the_real_fzl

the_real_fuzzel@gmx.net

(rUBBEN) #19

that’s how div will look like : http://stupidoz.free.fr/ftmleague/saison3.php

(heXen) #20

no FW and VP in first div this is sad :frowning: I hope this clan will return soon. I don’t had the pleasure to play against kordin and your team, i’m sorry for that. In any case, anyone know why samu and VP is not in the list? :frowning: In the last match we lost clearly(i don’t know if this word is correct lol) But I had some lag during the match, I wish be killed by them without lag so as not to have regrets hahahah! :smiley: XD