Weekend Draftcup #2

(Kl3ppy) #1

Hi Guys,
The last draft cup was a funny thing and most people liked it. We try to make a new draftcup soon, with some changes. The changes arent big, they just should make sure that the cup gets better:

Date:
We Admins, Khamul, Graver and me, aim to set the cup at june 3rd, its the first Sunday in june. we try to play the first round at late afternoon, maybe 4/5 pm CEST.

1. We aim to make it a one day cup, that means all matches are played on one evening. Therefore we decided that every match just take place on one map. The map gets choosen by the admins. If a decider is needed, the admins decide the Map. A knife fight decides who will attack first, also at the decider. Captains decide who of their team will fight. The class in the knife fight is Fieldops vs Oppressor. This will be the format:

As you can see, every team will have at least 2 matches :slight_smile:

2. The mappool will be:

[ul]
[li]Area22[/li][li]FastRefinery[/li][li]FastVolcano[/li][li]Island[/li][li]Sewer[/li][li]Salvage[/li][li]Radar[/li][li]Maridia[/li][li]CommLink[/li][li]Meltdown[/li][/ul]

1. Every Player has to join the Teanspeak Channel of his/her Team 30mins before the match starts. If a player isnt there 15mins before the match, he/she will get replaced by a subplayer. All players should be online in irc at #etqw.draftcup@quakenet.org or on the Teamspeak Server so the amdins can easily fill up the teams. The Teamspeak stays the same like at the first DraftCup.

All other things stay the same, that means ruleset is still tlr 5on5, there will be a playerdraft 1 day before the cup or at the cupday and we hope, that the guys who were captains at the last cup will be captains at the new one too. And we try to find 2 new captains so we have 2 more teams. We are aiming to organize this cup at a sunday at the end of may/beginning of june.

If you have any suggestions and/or concerns about something, please post it so we can change it, or at least discuss about it. You also can contact Khamul or me via PM or at irc at #etqw.FTMLeague@quakenet.

Every Player who wants to join this cup, please post your name in this thread, I will add you to the player pool and please write if u can play or if you want to be a substitute player. The sign up period will end one week before the cup, but we dont know a date now, so just make sure you will sign up before the end of may :wink:

Captains:
chump

Playerpool:
Khamul
Dthwsh
godcody
finko
Snotling
fzl
splifff_7
YumYum
Winnie

Subs:
Dopey
Kleppy
Tirok
bushdoctor
Sturmkraehe

Avi if 6on6:
Chris
OliveOil

(Dthy) #2

If my mouse comes in time (sometime between the 3rd and 23rd of may), put me in the player pool.

(.N.E.R.D.) #3

which one ? :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #4

If you’re asking about mouse, Cm, Xornet @ 2000dpi :slight_smile:

(Dope) #5

Add me to sub player plz. If i can, ill play :slight_smile:

(godcody) #6

count me in

(Wackocat) #7

Put me as a player as well.

(Finko) #8

When? But anyway put me as sub atm :>

(Kl3ppy) #9

@ Finko:
We dont have a exact date but we are aiming at the end of may or beginning of june, so it could be may 27th, june 3rd or june 10th. maybe the first match will be played at the afternoon and after 8pm cest we play the next matches.

(Finko) #10

yahay, i have whole day to get drunk :smiley:

(Snotling) #11

I’ll try to be there, you can count me in Kleppy. :slight_smile:

(DrFunkenstein) #12

We started advertising the Cup on our server, as soon as you know a date, we’ll change the messages.

Good luck with the Cup.

Dr. Funkenstein

(DukeNukeM) #13

could i put a request in? if we have more players could we play 6v6 or even 7v7? previous cup we had more players and we had to sit out. if its alright with both sides and admins of course. why waste the ppl present right… might as well play. most of the time we always have trouble finding players…

also if its like afternoon euro time, count me in. if night euro, put me as sub. like i said in previous draft cup, if euro afternoon time, all 3 timezone can play. i know people like b1shop and me would appreciate, maybe others too. just my 2cents, thanks gents/ladies.

(Khamul) #14

Duke maybe ur team had enough players (even more ) but 3/4 teams had problems with complete their 5…

(Kl3ppy) #15

Maybe, but this time, we will fill up all the other teams with “unused players” and sub players. Maybe we change it to 6on6 when we have enough players.

(Dthy) #16

6on6 should be the max, anything over and you just have more spam and wasted player numbers imo.

(fzl) #17

count me in as player…

(.Chris.) #18

If 6v6 I’m available.

(oliveoil) #19

should be availableif 6 v 6

(Khamul) #20

So guys motivate other ppl to join :slight_smile: