AxE Clan Server

(Domagoj) #1

Hello guys :), I want to present you AxE server.

Server Info:

Server IP: 213.108.30.115:27960
Server Name: #AxE|RECRUITING|XPS

Server settings:

Mod: Silent (latest update)
Double Jump: OFF
Punkbuster: OFF
Server Location: Germany
FriendlyFire: OFF
BalancedTeams: ON
Maps: Oasis,Supplydepot2,Venice,Fueldump,Frostbite,Caen2,Adlernest,Sntach3,Goldrush,El Kef Final,Bremen B2(we are always upading maps)
Slots: 24
Gametype: Map-voting
XPsave: Forever
Shotgun: Disabled
Adrenaline: Disabled
Throwing Knifes: Disabled

Server Rules:

1.No Swearing
2.No Cheating
3.No SpawnKilling
4.Respect Admins and Players

Recruiting:

We are recruiting!
If you wanna join,20k xp and make application on our forums!
Our forums:Here
Server links:

213.108.30.115:27960

3.00 version installed on server so everyone can connect!

http://et.trackbase.net/server/43940/

Our youtube frag movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7lkrSM9yrU&feature=youtu.be

Cya on server :slight_smile:

(Domagoj) #2

If you got any good map idea’s which should be added on server, feel free to post here :slight_smile:

(Mateos) #3

What kind of maps are you looking for more specifically?

(Domagoj) #4

well idk actually, lets say not some total uknown’s…well normal objective maps up to 7-8mb size…

(Domagoj) #5

we got mlb_daybreak and haunted mansion added on our server! enjoy!

(Domagoj) #6

Hey guys, we added northpole map on our server! :slight_smile:

(Domagoj) #7

If still didn’t see both of our server introduction videos, here it is!

Also make sure to check out our new forum look http://axeclan.foorumini.com/

Cya on the server!

(Primps) #8

Best server, thumbs up mate’s :slight_smile:

(AxECruz) #9

Come try out new up-to-date silEnT mod with all nice features it offers to players and admins!

If you got any problems, you may contact our admins and they will help you out. Also our forum offers ET support section for bigger problems.

(Domagoj) #10

Visit us online at: http://axeclan.foorumini.com/
Visit our server at: 213.108.29.169:27010

Visit our clan videos:

Suggest us which maps should be added! Invite your friends!

(ghostcarrot) #11

I like this server very much. It is such a joy being able to connect and play on it.

(L1veFast) #12

I think Silent mod has made a huge difference to server popularity , it has certainly over come Jaymod with superiority , It’s just unfortunate Jaymod stopped in it’s progress but these aren’t times to dwell in the past , if your new to enemy territory then i’m sure by reading about it Silent mod servers should keep your interest for many days to come…therefore come join us @ AxE =).

(Xzenax) #13

I just want to say something, ehm a long time ago, I was boared, so i went to the AxE server on Enemy Territory, and I had much fun there. The members were very cool guys, also mature and with a good sense of humor, and thats why i came back to the server the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, and so on.

I’m still proud that i’m in this group of nice people, where the competitiveness and the humor always entertains me again.

Thanks to all the members (old and new ones) of the AxE clan.

(Mateos) #14

And I registered only to post here :slight_smile:

I played there twice and I liked it. Just some rare random peeps playing for themselves, but in general a good teamplay and always people on.

(Domagoj) #15

[QUOTE=Mateos;439755]And I registered only to post here :slight_smile:

[/QUOTE]

haha matheos, those r my members :), btw thank you for your support! :slight_smile:

(arneke123) #16

I think AxE clan is one of the most popular silent mod server on ET. Only active players can get in the clan alot of good players come play on our server because it’s always fun.

Greetings, #AxE|Arneke*

(Vigilante) #17

A server that is keeping ET ALIVE guys! You would be fools not to have a game or two there!

(Batmani) #18

Axe server is good and people in axe server are funny :smiley:

(DiDii) #19

It’s the best server and clan ever! I am in this clan over a year and I’m really happy i joined. Members are really friendly, helpful and funny. You can have fun with them on server and also forum of course. We have a lot of nice maps so you won’t be bored there for sure!

Greetings - DiDi :cool:

(Shadow1993) #20

Everyone is welcome on AxE server. We have lots of nice maps on server. Come to server to check them out!