DaRe Clan Recruiting

(evans72) #1

If you have MW2, MW3, Black Ops or BF3 for Ps3 - over 18 - want to make new friends and be part of an active and clan? then DaRe needs you!

To join us please goto “DaRe” at http://dare-clan.forumotion.co.uk/

MW2, MW3, Black Ops, Brink and Battlefield 3 clan with active forums and a great bunch of members.

No skills requirements or obligations other than being 18 or over and wanting to game with like-minded people.

We want more players to join us for competitive leagues and ladders but we’d prefer you to join us because you want to have fun! More Ladies wanted so we can progress a ladies team. we have 16 members now and growing but we still need more to make our community grow - there is always someone online to game with.

[DaRe]evans72

(harveydamian4) #2

we currenlty need players so if you want to join sent us a message! We have been hacked on our other channel! help us reach 300 subs again

Harvey Damian
best web hosting

(evans72) #3

We Still need players for Brink so we can start playing in some ladder matches

(njezic) #4

Look in this our Brink group on Steam, there are plenty of very good Brink players (about 150 members):
Steam Group {BRINK - Croatia}

►►►Group members - Brink playing time (Gameplay Stats) => Over 1000 hrs in past 2 weeks !!!

(lisa5) #5

Hello!!! Good post!!!

(M45TIC4TOR) #6

can i join im looking for a clan or group to join, i havnt had the game long but i am good (well i think i am)

(njezic) #7

If you want to play Brink online with some good players => every day the 4-5 Brink servers is full, it varies on time of day. It is best to look Gametracker statistics for Brink best ranked servers and state occupancy during the day.

=> Brink servers

I recommend that you watch 5 Brink servers:

On these servers mostly play the best Brink players with great experience in Brink tactics.

Recently, the B.A.G.U. server is very full (currently first in the ranking), on it plays most of class players from Steam Group -> Brink Active Gamer Universal (B.A.G.U.). In this group each player have 200-2000h Brink playing time.

I hope that this information will be of some benefit because they are good players is very important for the Brink!

(Patriotqube) #8

nice way to hijack Dare’s recruiting post mate

gl with the recruiting btw

(njezic) #9

Brink stats site with clan organizations not work, only way to group people is with Brink steam groups or join main Brink servers where good players play…

(evans72) #10

[QUOTE=Patriotqube;403891]nice way to hijack Dare’s recruiting post mate

gl with the recruiting btw[/QUOTE]

(Patriotqube) #11

sorry to hear Mate

(sNakoo) #12

Could someone give me a ladder website link?
or community website link?

(TheRedJokester) #13

[QUOTE=njezic;403780]If you want to play Brink online with some good players => every day the 4-5 Brink servers is full, it varies on time of day. It is best to look Gametracker statistics for Brink best ranked servers and state occupancy during the day.

=> Brink servers

I recommend that you watch 5 Brink servers:

On these servers mostly play the best Brink players with great experience in Brink tactics.

Recently, the B.A.G.U. server is very full (currently first in the ranking), on it plays most of class players from Steam Group -> Brink Active Gamer Universal (B.A.G.U.). In this group each player have 200-2000h Brink playing time.

I hope that this information will be of some benefit because they are good players is very important for the Brink![/QUOTE]
Sucks you guys aren’t on PS3…

(TheRedJokester) #14

Sucks you guys aren’t on PS3…