Wolf: MP

(Pegazus) #1

Wolf: MP
News thread

What is this?
We are a group of developers and artists who want to bring a computer game loved by so many to it’s new and polished shape that it deserves to be after serving us for so many years. In order to bring an eight year old game named Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory to a new life and glory some changes were needed to be made. We here believe that in order to extend the lifespan of the game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory we had to move on from the old and outdated engine to a newer and more improved one known as id Tech 4. To be more exact we are talking about the game Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. The developers of this community plan to make a new mod for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars that is based in World War 2 and resembles Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

That was written almost eight months ago from today and little has changed with the concept of it. Although we were on a small hiatus for the past few months we are now back and hoping to complete what we started. To keep us motivated we hope that this thread gets a lot of activity in order to give us willpower to carry on with the project.

What we ask for?
Your support obviously but if you feel like you want to contribute to the project feel free to scan for these positions with us.

Level Design

3D Modeling
Code writing
Concept Artist

You can find us also here
​http://developersofcommunity.blog.com/

Video Section

//youtu.be/Wpv-l0SjTcc

//youtu.be/dSa-Nvu7Z5c

Gallery

Express your thoughts about what should be in the mod and what not in this thread.

(sanDIOkan) #2

wow amazing news! the mod is dead

(BackSnip3) #3

What’s your problem with the mod?
There’s no one helping, I can’t log on IRC, so it’s not very active, but I’m not dead yet, so it won’t be dead anytime soon. NEVER.
So now, GET OUT!
Thanks for support to all the others.

(Pegazus) #4

I understand your frustration, sanDIOkan, but what makes you think that project Wolf: MP has been halted? As of today, 6.11.2012, there have been no news about closing down project Wolf: MP. So I ask you to please stop spreading false information about the mod.

We would be happy to answer any further questions that you might have via private message or if that does not suit you, you can post your questions here.

(Dragonji) #5

No news on your blog since March 2012.

(Pegazus) #6

If the project had been halted there would have been a declaration of it. We would have not abandoned the project without leaving any sort of information of doing so behind.

(Mateos) #7

Somehow when it’s ET, no news = dead :rolleyes:

BackSn!p3 please check PMs :slight_smile:

(Pegazus) #8

[QUOTE=Mateos;407914]Somehow when it’s ET, no news = dead :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

It seems to be the common misbelief. But as BackSn!p3 stated as long as he is alive, it will not be dead. I think that sums up the potential and willpower of the project.

(Apples) #9

The helmet fits very well IMO

(Dragonji) #10

This ain’t no soldier :confused:

(Mateos) #11

Yes. It’s Captain America! x)

(maggol) #12

[QUOTE=BackSnip3;407892]What’s your problem with the mod?
There’s no one helping, I can’t log on IRC, so it’s not very active, but I’m not dead yet, so it won’t be dead anytime soon. NEVER.
So now, GET OUT!
Thanks for support to all the others.

[/QUOTE]

Just realize the barbwire model, is that for Wolf:MP?

(Mateos) #13

Yes.

10 chars FTW \o/

(iwound) #14

this is great what i always wanted.

get it finished working and il make a map.

(sanDIOkan) #15

R.I.P. another project of a wannabe modder is dead

(-SSF-Sage) #16

I’m sure we can all appreciate your motivation posts. True or not.

(Mateos) #17

It’s not the case, but could be better to be your case :slight_smile:

Edit: Ah, and please don’t bump this thread anymore, unless you help them :wink:

Also care about the fact people may be busy with life.

(.Chris.) #18

Yeah totally dead.

I’m sure everyone would really love it if we posted incomplete editor images like this each week that don’t show the level of detail that will be present in the final version of the maps we’re building…

(sanDIOkan) #19

being honest, that bunker stolen directly from et sucks =)

ps i can make that bunker with autocad in 3 minutes

(.Chris.) #20
  1. It’s not stolen, proof.

2. No you can’t.

3. You can’t read.