Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Wolf: MP

Re: Wolf: MP

Coming along nicely! I especially like this one. Are you going to open the back area or is it just to give further impression of the map being more open?

Thanks! Will just give impression the map is bigger. I don't think the map would gain anything from having more accessible areas around the back entrance. Was thinking of adding AA guns on the "roof" of the bunker to give the feeling of it being a bigger coastal base, kind of like in your Pointe du Hoc map. Would be purely for show and make the command map bit more varied but we'd be able to re-use the assets in other maps.
    Last edited by .Chris.; 13th Mar 2016 at 17:41.

ETQW Mediocre Club

Any chance of we will see a pr. map release? I.e. a non-monolithic/non-waterfall release of content? Because that map sure looks sweeet and I know a couple of people that would REALLY LIKE to play it, sooner, rather then never!

EDIT: I don't suppose you guys have a public github, or something, for the project?
    Last edited by Runeforce; 13th Mar 2016 at 21:01.
    "Your bræking me hard!"

Most Recent Awards:

We have a public GitHub, but it's only for the source code. The assets are stored on my OneDrive for now. When we have something to release, it will be announced
    I hope Battery can be released in some alpha stage soon. Chris has done amazing work on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomv8 View Post
    omg u genius ty
    Box is pretty - Margus

Totally mostly useless light_sh4v0r's Avatar
    Most Recent Awards:

Very nice, keep at it guys
    We urgently require psi-tapirs!

illuminated hairremover
    -eitsch0r

Making progress on the lighthouse:

ETQW Mediocre Club

Looks good.
    I also like that you are adding more bunkers to give the level more depth (right hill on allied beach spawn)

Hello friends! Tell me how to play the game Ragdoll? Tell me in what file you can disable idle animation medic? Prompt anything realties?

Ever wondered what the gun in Battery was shooting at?

ETQW Mediocre Club

Most Recent Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danilov3d View Post
    Hello friends! Tell me how to play the game Ragdoll? Tell me in what file you can disable idle animation medic? Prompt anything realties?
    It is not that easy. You need to modify source code to create ragdoll when player dies. I haven't done it yet. You can however spawn some random ragdolls in the map.
    omg u genius ty
    Box is pretty - Margus

Quote Originally Posted by BackSnip3 View Post
    It is not that easy. You need to modify source code to create ragdoll when player dies. I haven't done it yet. You can however spawn some random ragdolls in the map.
    Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately I do not understand this, I do 3d graphics. And probably do it for one person is not an easy task, but the addition of only the physics of bodies would greatly impact on the game, this is what it lacks, I do not understand why the developers refused from it. You do not want to make a separate mod QWET only the addition of physics? I apologize that I use a translator.

Most Recent Awards:

Well so do I (3D modeling). I have a bit of C++ knowledge, but not really enough for a big codebase like ETQW.
    ETQW contains a lot of broken physics code, I guess they just didn't have enough time to make all of the code.

It is possible to bring back physics in ETQW, most code is there and needs fixing! Dusk mod added droppable weapon items so it is definitely possible!
    omg u genius ty
    Box is pretty - Margus

I love your work! When it will be playable for testers?

Most Recent Awards:

The Battery map will soon be in a playable state. For now it will work with vanilla ETQW without any new mod features. We'll come back here to bring the good news! For the rest of the features, there hasn't been much progress because I've been very busy with university homework the past month, and I will be even more busy this month! So we're not promising any mod alpha or whatever any time soon. We haven't decided yet on milestones and/or deadlines, that will happen in early June. Sorry guys!
    omg u genius ty
    Box is pretty - Margus

A sneak peak to the theme of our first original map, currently we are using placeholder textures to test out the theme, hopefully we can get some better quality textures for the end product, anywhere here it goes:

A lot of detail is yet to be added but hopefully this gives you some idea of what's in store, details of the battery test map will be coming in a few weeks.

ETQW Mediocre Club

Totally mostly useless light_sh4v0r's Avatar
    Most Recent Awards:

Exciting
    We urgently require psi-tapirs!

illuminated hairremover
    -eitsch0r

Most Recent Awards:

We're getting inspiration from the nice "Wulfsburg" map from the last Wolfenstein game (The Old Blood). We're aiming at making some real eye candy for you folks!
    Battery map will be released for testing in a few weeks, we'll keep you posted
    omg u genius ty
    Box is pretty - Margus

Looking forward! This thread deserves some extra attention in the Wolfenstein forums.

Nice to see this is still active!

Quote Originally Posted by matsy View Post
    Nice to see this is still active!
    Always looking for a helping hand if available.

ETQW Mediocre Club