Who is the best Flamer and who is the best Troll in the QW Community ???

(BabyBooM) #1

Lets go ppl !!! :slight_smile:

(edxot) #2

sometimes language can be a problem. i will never forget a game of etqwpro 5v5.as usual, used to vanilla servers full of noobs, i spent first 10 minutes getting killed in attacking team. when i got tired of it, and decided to play more carefully, i managed to kill 4 players ond only one enemy was remaining. spite all the care, he killed me. it was caine-7, and he reminded me those space invaders games. where you have to destroy ships until the end of round where a bigger mother ship must be killed to go to next round. so, instead of calling him bitch (standard procedure), i called him “mother bitch”…

HAHAHAHAHA

that didnt sound like i was expecting.

(konLiziuS) #3

Flamer: K.O.rdin

(Dthy) #4

Best Flamer: Any german player.

(Crytiqal) #5

:flamethrower:

(Gvardman) #6

BabyBooM not you :frowning:

(Snotling) #7

I vote BabyBooM.

(Shelly) #8

best flamer: i vote for lausl. why? coz he s always in the right. he has the right to flame others, he has the right to personally attack others, he s in the right to judge others and their opinion, he s in the right to tell others not to have an opinion and not to ever voice it, he s in the right to call others names and to insult, he s in the right to tell others not to be arrogant with calling others arrogant, he s in the right to comment and condemn other´s comments and he s in the right to be arrogant, coz he s in the right. so he definately has the right to be the best flamer in qw.

best troll: i vote for konLiziuS. why? coz like a troll he only shows up when summoned, he never makes any sense in his posts. he has no own opinion, he never knows what any thread is about and only posts to confuse and what his mates tell him to troll.

(Khamul) #9

+1 :riflenade:

(Violator) #10

Naming the best troll is just what they want so shan’t do it :wink:

(jopjop) #11

best flamer and troll: Konzilisius. It appears usually there where smaller trolls are having fun after that it pulls out the flametroller pointing it to any direction it sees fit. There is no reasoning with it there is no way to troll it back cos it just doesnt care. One could describe it as a force of nature with an evil mind. Only thing to do is hide and hope it goes away. When you see the green light after its name…

(Crytiqal) #12

(jopjop) #13

BTW… How many of you said that “RUN, You fools” in your head with gandalf voice? I did it… repeatedly

(Kl3ppy) #14

me too :smiley:

randomchars

(BioSnark) #15

best troll = punkbuster or activision.

(Snotling) #16

I did it too! xD

(Apples) #17

If this is troll or flame, I must have been in a cave for too long

(Dthy) #18

I can say i’ve never watched Lord Of The Rings… (:o) COME AT ME HATERS!

(.Chris.) #19

Magneto’s voice then?

(Gvardman) #20

Are u ****ing kidding?