KILLERS Clan BANLIST

(Gvardman) #1

Finally, uberskilled best friends of PunkBuster, clan KILLERS, posted their banlist. Every player who is in this list is cheater (100% info), so now everybody can see the enemies of ET:QW community in face (pb screenshots are avi too ofc!). Here it is http://killers-etqw.clan.su/forum/2-80-1
Die, cheaters, burn in hell!

(timestart) #2

Version without colour code mess:

And yeah I know for sure SVOBODA hax - how else did they beat teh awesomest biAtches just hours ago?!

(Dthy) #3

meh, only my smurf is banned, not my main account :smiley:

(Rex) #4

To sum it up, every player who made more than 1 kill per round got banned. There are even lulus and other noobs on it :smiley:

(Kordin) #5

are there even 182 players left in qw?

(Khamul) #6

lul activity is banned too :stuck_out_tongue:

(sereNADE) #7

I have never made anybody’s list and this seemed the easiest one. :frowning:

(Snotling) #8

Activity+Sverige, and this phantomias guy too. Still it’s not complete, I can’t see Khamul in this list…

(r3fleX) #9

Hmm i can only see Apoc’s name up their but not any other of our accounts… oh wait im pretty sure my Samurai account is tied to that guid :mad:

There’s always fritz :tongue:

(light_sh4v0r) #10

I’ve seen that ‘__________________________’ guy, with different colours for each _.
Didn’t think he was a very good player, just really annoying because his name was too long for many of the messages, and he was lemminging the objectives all the time >.<

(Dthy) #11

[QUOTE=r3fleX;390815]Hmm i can only see Apoc’s name up their but not any other of our accounts… oh wait im pretty sure my Samurai account is tied to that guid :mad:

There’s always fritz :tongue:[/QUOTE]

They don’t guid ban, they only account bans. Just tested it now but i get kicked for ec_autoRecord and that stuffs. In other-words go get banned!

(Shelly) #12

meh, i suck, i never make any of these lists. why why why? :frowning: ah yeah, coz i suck.

(Crytiqal) #13

They always clear the list after some time, got banned multiple times there

I once made it for 6 whole minutes one time! was awesome :smiley:

(r3fleX) #14

ah but that would involve me playing the game! :wink:

Oh that would probably explain it then… cos im pretty sure i’ve been banned on Samurai. r3fleX and a few smurf accounts on their server in the past. :slight_smile:

(Apples) #15

Oh I just got banned from there 30 seconds ago, what a bunch of freaktards…

(Dthy) #16

I think we should all smurf, and fill up the server. (afaik, there are no clan slots)

(Aristotle) #17

com made it, props for the NA comp scene to be represented,

(Velas) #18

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;390817]I’ve seen that ‘__________________________’ guy, with different colours for each _.
Didn’t think he was a very good player, just really annoying because his name was too long for many of the messages, and he was lemminging the objectives all the time >.<[/QUOTE]

i think he is the same as WEED-Bulgaria

(Apoc) #19

[quote=r3flex;390815]hmm i can only see apoc’s name up their but not any other of our accounts…
[/quote]

owned

(DrpPlates) #20

so these guys are just BAN happy then?

cause am seeing a few peeps on that list that play on our NA server… and i never suspected HAX- just real ****ttty pings, 200-300, which makes them a tough kill at times…

i dont play on Euro servers, so i have no clue about this server or the peeps who are running it…