Mythos about super pro demo players DESTROYED

(Rex) #1

Played some friendly vanilla or pro rounds the last weeks or months? You may noticed some uber high “skilled” players with white names who said they come from the demo of QW. Played only one map in their entire life but rock even the better players who are left over on all the other maps. Strange right?

You may have seen a player on promod called “activity” or “sverige”, also he was known as “EDGE.Gaming”, “robo”,… on the pub servers.

Take a look:

Source: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-etqw-lfb24.html

It would have been embarrassing to admit that a demo player, who is even worse than the worst player of the full version, is better than all pro players out there. Time told, we don’t have to admit we just have to wait.
There are even more of those “super pro players” from the demo out there. Just keep your eyes open.

Hey activity or sverige or who ever you are, I give you some advise now:
Better you would have bought the full game at the beginning instead of an aimbot.
Remember cheating doesn’t pay off and now go back to cheat in your demo with your two only clans there.

Stupid noobs.

(Dthy) #2

Always thought he was dodgey, but then again i saw him get kicked for a -30 client prediction and just put it down to that.

(Shelly) #3

activity also called himself twitchy, I wonder if he has more than one key

(Violator) #4

I’ve seen ‘activity’, even came to Nirvana once I think - also thought very dodgy tbh. damn smurfs :slight_smile:

(DrFunkenstein) #5

As far as I can tell from PBBans the person in question used just one cd key. He has a truck load of aliasses though…

Dr. Funkenstein

(r3fleX) #6

Ah before i stopped playing ETQW i briefly remember EDGE.gaming… i wouldn’t have suspected him of cheating though… played a few 1v1’s against him and didn’t notice anything strange :rolleyes:

climbs back into my hole

(Dthy) #7

[QUOTE=r3fleX;390621]Ah before i stopped playing ETQW i briefly remember EDGE.gaming… i wouldn’t have suspected him of cheating though… played a few 1v1’s against him and didn’t notice anything strange :rolleyes:

climbs back into my hole[/QUOTE]

Blows up hole with a hidden C4 charge so you can’t disarm my charge on A

GET BACK ON TO ETQW!

(light_sh4v0r) #8

Yeah seen him too a few times, did think he was just very good.
Appears he’s the worst possible, hope he realises that.

(Rex) #9

A short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IEox0Z6UjHw

(Crytiqal) #10

lolvid :smiley: +10 chars

(Rex) #11

Btw best aimbot I saw so far in ETQW.

(INF3RN0) #12

If he’s hacking in the videos… then why does he miss so much?

(Apples) #13

Inferno is so 1337…

(Humate) #14

werd… if anything hes mpitching pretty hard, but thats it.
nothing note worthy in terms of skill or hacks…

(INF3RN0) #15

Aimbot means… oh yea i remember nao :tongue:

(Dthy) #16

lol laughs at the end :smiley:

edit

also:

(Snotling) #17

Imo he misses quite a lot of shot for an aimbot, but maybe that’s en evil parameter especially made to have us thinking he’s not hacking or so… :smiley:

(Apples) #18

Aimbot means exterwin, allways need a reminder or what? :smiley:

(Rex) #19

facepalm at some comments here.
A good aimbot is not the one which does most kills, like 120 per round, a good aimbot stays undetected.
His bot is highly humanized, that’s why it’s hard for the majority here to judge him.
Btw he is also able to see who is watching him and if he records. He got annoyed by me very soon, turned his bot off. But than he just died all the time and did a rage quit.

(Gvardman) #20

Rex is it your laughing voice in the end of vid ?