Release - SP Capuzzo - 3 maps

(-SSF-Sage) #1

A little over year has passed since the last release but here we go… So I proudly present you SP Capuzzo with 3 maps (hopefully more later):

[TABLE=“width: 600”]

Story:

January 1943 - The war in Africa is finally coming to an end. The Allied intelligence has discovered
a group of Axis engineers planning a new super plane in Capuzzo Airport. You have been sent to steal the blueprints and sabotage their project. Once you are done with it, you will be transported to a friendly location.

[/TABLE]

Screenshots:

Download

Unzip the zip to your game installation folder!

(vicpas) #2

Hello, -SSF-Sage.
Any chance to finish this single player project.
I am asking, because a long time we haven’t any news.

(-SSF-Sage) #3

This goes a little like in cycles of time and motivation. But I hope to finish this project! :slight_smile: News you asked, news you get.

Couple of days ago I decided to drop out the Tobruk part from Capuzzo. Tobruk was supposed to be 2 map side mission to end the story, and the first map was ready. I’ve always wanted to have the Fort Capuzzo as a finale and never liked the total change of scenery. So same time as I made the decision to drop Tobruk, we started to create plan and first bits of The Fort with a little help by my friend Peg.

I have not figured out how to make Fort into an epic ending so far, but got my first ideas. I’m thinking of making it kinda stealth at first and then comes real fight. In other words, the closer you get to Fort without being noticed, the easier it will be to survive. They will notice you some time anyway and wake up the others (it’s night time).

(ronboy) #4

[QUOTE=-SSF-Sage;406047]This goes a little like in cycles of time and motivation. But I hope to finish this project! :slight_smile: News you asked, news you get.

Couple of days ago I decided to drop out the Tobruk part from Capuzzo. Tobruk was supposed to be 2 map side mission to end the story, and the first map was ready. I’ve always wanted to have the Fort Capuzzo as a finale and never liked the total change of scenery. So same time as I made the decision to drop Tobruk, we started to create plan and first bits of The Fort with a little help by my friend Peg.

I have not figured out how to make Fort into an epic ending so far, but got my first ideas. I’m thinking of making it kinda stealth at first and then comes real fight. In other words, the closer you get to Fort without being noticed, the easier it will be to survive. They will notice you some time anyway and wake up the others (it’s night time).[/QUOTE]

Great ideas you have. Lets hope they remain with you while you work on this project. :smiley:

(vicpas) #5

Have we any chance to see released the forth map or more in this year, yet?

(-SSF-Sage) #6

I am really glad to hear your interrest about the project. I have not forgotten it and I don’t think I will drop the project before it is ready. Unfortunately we will not see an update for some time. :frowning:

I started working with RTCW COOP mod few days after the last update, so am concentrating on it atm. I will get back to the fourth map when I’m done with COOP. I have only created like 1% of the fourth map. Just basicly one small cemetary. I’ll be building everything from the scratch like I did in the 3rd map so it won’t be done fast.

(-SSF-Sage) #7

Hi!

The general status of the project is still the same as in the last post. For the past 2 days I’ve been working on some UI menu scripts for this project to refresh myself from the other. :smiley: Here is a sneak peak of main menu.

(ronboy) #8

Looks good Sage. I would love to see this project finished. :smiley:

(vicpas) #9

Nice to see new menu’s screens for Mission Capuzzo.
Congratulations -SSF Sage- and continue using your imagination.

(shagileo) #10

It’s so awesome to see Capuzzo is still being made for RTCW
It’s such an amazing map in ET as well :slight_smile:

(-SSF-Sage) #11

O shag my man. Nice to see you are still here! Thanks! How are you? Have you tried RTCW COOP yet? :slight_smile:

(shagileo) #12

I was never gone * … like a true stalker, I was peeking my way in the forums

It’s so good to see you as well, my good friend :cool:

RTCW COOP … sounds prettttttty new to me
I think I read about here and there

• : actually, I was pretty AFK, but I missed the good old warm SD forums

(Jessie30) #13

Congratulations!just found this psost and its such a good work! :slight_smile:

(-SSF-Sage) #14

For your information. This project is now ported for the new version of RTCW COOP mod! Get it here.

(vicpas) #15

And about single player mode?

(-SSF-Sage) #16

Nothing about it atm. But any possible updates or new map will be added for both sp and coop.

(ronboy) #17

My review of Capuzzo

(colvin3000) #18

is this a new map or you added sth on?

(-SSF-Sage) #19

Thanks for the nice review Ronboy and Vicpas for the cool videos. :slight_smile:

Colvin3000, the first 2 maps are remaked of an ET map called Capuzzo Airport, I made with Pegazus over 5 years ago. I created third map from the scratch. I have no news of this project now, but I have never thought of not finishing it. It is just not in near future. :frowning:

(ronboy) #20

Sage, you’re welcome. I always give my honest opinion when reviewing a sp map or addon.
I’m glad to hear that this project hasn’t been abandoned yet, but I hope that progress will resume eventually. :slight_smile: