Something weird happen with the clan feature on ps3

(Yemster) #1

So I was suppose to have a clan match yesterday but it didnt go ahead due to an issue that occurred.
Basically we are suppose to get an alert for the clan match, I got an alert for the clan match but for some reason my clan mate didnt. So we were stuck in the server trying to get my mate to join the clan match and ended up cancelling it and leaving the server.
I’m pretty sure this aint suppose to happen but stuff like this can be very frustrating.
Does anyone have any idea why this may have happened?

(VG_JUNKY) #2

well when i had my 1st clan match we didnt get ANY alert msg, we just opened the notification tab ( in the Brink menu’s ) and found a notification that we could click on which poped all of us into the game…
what it sounds like to me is you didnt know how the clan system functioned, or perhaps u actually ran into an error… but with such little information it is hard to deturmine what happened :frowning:

(Yemster) #3

well when i had my 1st clan match we didnt get ANY alert msg, we just opened the notification tab ( in the Brink menu’s ) and found a notification that we could click on which poped all of us into the game…
what it sounds like to me is you didnt know how the clan system functioned, or perhaps u actually ran into an error… but with such little information it is hard to deturmine what happened

I’m puzzled as well. I did get a notification but in the case of my clan mate, he didnt receive any notification apparently. It might be that he didnt know how to use it but I’m unsure.

(rampagingelk) #4

Make sure the time was set right on his kit, and if he has daylight savings on or off. My friends and i had similar issues, but then saw some of us had daylight savings turned on which messed with notifications going out.

(DonkeyDong) #5

Something wierd on the ps3? How about gaming… last I heard you can’t play games on PS3,… you can just pretend you do using wierd skill limiting tools called ‘joysticks’? Very misleading thought the term 'joy’stick as it falsely leads someone into thinking it actually brings joy when it really numbs the brain from operating at it’s true capacity.

(tangoliber) #6

Good info, thanks.

(Yemster) #7

Thanks for the info, i’ll remember that