Battle/Stats-Site Clan issue

(Nosferatu) #1

Hey,

So I created a clan on the BattleStats website very early on.
Afterwards I wanted to change the tag, but it wouldn’t let me change anything, I deleted the clan to try and recreate it so I could change the details. It didn’t work and the clan is still in the ladders.

At first I thought the deletion had to be done manually by an administrator; so I waited a couple of workdays for it to get fixed, but it still isn’t removed and so I can’t recreate it.

Can someone refer me to somebody who can fix this, since there isn’t a Contact link on the website for issues with the stats site.

Thx,

Nos

(matsy) #2

Yeah there needs to be an edit clan feature really, I wanted to change my clan tag as well.

Also displaying region specific teams on the global ladder would be cool or a continuous regional ladder, so only EU as an example rather than mix that it is currently…

I’ve just noticed under events there are seasonal leagues, like it says 3on3 at the moment. This feature is kind of hidden away, could possibly be high lighted on the main stats page?

Why doesn’t it check how many clan members a team has before challenging? or adding you to the global ladder? I keep getting challenges from teams who only have one member and my team has only just started out with two members… very annoying.

Does the ladder reset weekly?