Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: asdf 6v6 Group Phase

Re: asdf 6v6 Group Phase

Quote Originally Posted by CfYz View Post
    Relaxed? Teams must play nearly 40 matches in 8 days considering that almost all matches usually arranged on weekends because of job time for most players? You're kiddin' right? One more week (at least) is a must. And ffs capts and orgs - idle at irc (#asdfcup/Qnet).
    Yes relaxed. Every team doesn't play every other team. Each teams only plays versus the teams in their groups. So as it's 5 teams per group, thats 4 matches per team in 9 days, I think that's not asking too much.

Take group 1 for example.

If I were 40% I would have 4 total matches. They would be as follows.

40% vs FLY
    40% vs JP
    40% vs oldfrags
    40% vs LaMafia

4 matches total per team. I have no clue where you got the idea that each team had to play 40 matches....

@Snotling, you can play on your server, as long as it's running the asdf config, it's fine.

@Protey, yeah that's right. I figure this way all the maps will get played, instead of the same few being played over and over.

@Afro, added.

@Arturo from another thread, added as well.
    Last edited by Aristotle; 22nd Nov 2011 at 08:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by sere
    The etqw communiy, Ifeel, is now in a state similar to a junior high school cafeteria with various emotionally challenged and insecure scouring for attention after the bell rings.
    -----
    Code:
    STA Season 2: 3rd Place ( silent service )
    asdf 4v4: 2nd Place ( mainLine )
    STA Season 3: 1st Place ( mainLine )
    STA Season 4: 1st Place ( Team Oneshot )

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post

4 matches total per team. I have no clue where you got the idea that each team had to play 40 matches....
    I think he got 40 from doing some multiplication in the groups... not sure how you get to 40 when there's only 4 matches per team and a total of 10 per group lmao...

INF3RN0
    I do math correctly.You should read carefully: "Teams must play nearly 40" - all teams in cup. Not my one.

Aristotle
    I know how much matches will play one team. But even in one group would be difficult to arrange all matches in one week. For example we can play only 3 days in a week - and I doubt there will be two matches in one day - so we can play only 3 matches till 30 nov. What about the other one? So would be nice if you give another week to the group phase. Not a big deal for the cup - but more relaxing to arrange and play.
    Last edited by CfYz; 22nd Nov 2011 at 09:32.

Agreed with Cfyz, play 4 matches 6*6 in one week is difficult.

Most Recent Awards:

And here again the oldfags complain!

<3 My pesky vodka drinkers!
    Light Shavor - I'm LighT_Sh4v0r, and as you can see <-- I am mostly useless
    tokamak - So you really brought up your girl to respond to a question asked by a bot?
    Tanzverbot - Ranked Servers - Protecting the public from racist cannibal vampire nazi servers since 2007
    Donnovan - I am really proud to know Chris. Sadly he waste his life with hardcore drink and sex.
    Brontoz - Seems like its Cristmas in rest of the World, i just didnt know it.

Whine and vodka as lifestyle

I'll extend the date out to December 4th, that's almost 2 weeks.
    The etqw communiy, Ifeel, is now in a state similar to a junior high school cafeteria with various emotionally challenged and insecure scouring for attention after the bell rings.
    -----
    Code:

NOWAI its complain, Apples. It's just experience. Oldschool, m8! Old fags idd :D

the groups look good. hope all matches will be on tv server
    Sarcasm: A literary device for identifying the stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by chump View Post
    looking for scrims pm me
    Done. +some chars

kAtastrofa vs Stupidoz on friday 8 p.m central europe time.

plz add esc. to bh's roster

oldfrags vs fly scheduled on friday (25.11) 21:00 CET

Most Recent Awards:

For matches vs TBC, contact anyone in the roster vie pm here or at : #biatch.etqw @ quakenet
    tokamak - So you really brought up your girl to respond to a question asked by a bot?
    Tanzverbot - Ranked Servers - Protecting the public from racist cannibal vampire nazi servers since 2007
    Donnovan - I am really proud to know Chris. Sadly he waste his life with hardcore drink and sex.

Also forgot to mention, after matches I'd like the captains to contact me with scores.
    -----
    Code:

we ask for several cfg changes, some of them are essential in our opinion. forst or all "es_allowAttack3rdPerson 1" and "es_allowCrosshair3rdPerson 1" because its a pain in the ass not to be able to shoot like u've been used to 3 years ago and there is no time to learn again shooting from cabin both heavy and medium vehicles. second is "g_showPlayerArrows 1" (if that is for arrows above enemies) i mean there is no way to discern and even to see GDF at last obj of the ark, its all freaking GREY! thnx in advance.
    Last edited by Protey; 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:54.

todbot or someone from the TAW NA, contact me or stalker_rus through our forum (http://svoboda-etqw.clan.su/forum/11-117-1) or via PM on www.splashdamage.com or via IRC @quakenet #asdfcup

2 Protey: the good old complaint never goes out of fashion! =)
    Last edited by Oyama; 23rd Nov 2011 at 13:28.

FLY vs LM will take place on Saturday (26 Nov) @19:00 CET
    Nickname: LesniczyLajonel

Most Recent Awards:

Mmm no red arrows? its weird I remember them from the old NA's cfgs, but I may be wrong. Considering 3rd person tanking, well it's a NA cup with NA rules (even if 80% of the teams are from EU ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    we ask for several cfg changes, some of them are essential in our opinion. forst or all "es_allowAttack3rdPerson 1" and "es_allowCrosshair3rdPerson 1" because its a pain in the ass not to be able to shoot like u've been used to 3 years ago and there is no time to learn again shooting from cabin both heavy and medium vehicles. second is "g_showPlayerArrows 1" (if that is for arrows above enemies) i mean there is no way to discern and even to see GDF at last obj of the ark, its all freaking GREY! thnx in advance.
    I will take those into consideration for the next cup. After the cup starts isn't the time to start asking for changes. The config was out there for a month before it started, it's not my fault none of you actually looked through it or tried it until now.
    -----
    Code: