Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

Re: Registration open ETQW league 4v4 (tourney.cc)

Well, the best is to wait till the 6th January, then we are done with xmas things

I'm really really sorry about that but I had to change the group.. AGAIN ! you will tell me, yeah but as a matter of fact, INF3RNO sent me a message saying that his team had to withdraw because he has a really serious business (cash prize) on another game and he couldn't play.
    SO even if I'm not happy to see 1 team gone, it's quite good because it remains 16 team exactly, which is 4 groups of 4 contestants, which is nice !

! If another team withdraw now, it's like it loses all its matchs !

Official start of this cup is the day after the new year day ! Server are up tonight with TV etc...

Now, teams please tell me on which days and time you would prefer to play, if you don't tell me I will consider that you can play anytime, so you really should tell me !

Khamul, can you ask polish teams ?

Lol groups changed 3rd time wtf? We played 1 match in group (against jp). Its so strange. Ofc i will ask them.

Yes yes that's bs I know but well if I had let it go it would have been 1 group of 3 contestants and 1 group of 5... that would have been even more bs I think !

Ok, so we got : 1st week

wednesday 4th of january
    SVOBODA vs FLY (group 4)
    failWhale vs ((bh)) (group 3)

Thursday 5th of january
    40% #2 vs LaMafia
    moneybags vs biatch

Friday 6th of January
    Stupidoz vs ZUBR
    Team-Aero vs The Outlawed

Saturday 7 of January
    40% #1 vs Jem Paczki
    oldfrags vs TAW.net
    Note : No matchs on the Sunday because of the Nirvana parties, but still matchs on saturday, but maybe earlier than 8 p.m since the players will probably hang out on the saturday.

Most Recent Awards:

Thanks for Sunday off.
    #biatch @quakenet

ETQW custom map Nirvana videos:
    Pretty Fly | Shadows of the Free Spirit City | Kill YumYum | Maridia Hell | Headbag Poing! | We Feel Sekseh!
    Teh MCP runaround | Operation Dummkopf | Freaking out /reloaded/ | Nevar die
    "Hello, I am not sure this idea is idea is worth a thread, but I had no idea where to post it !"

Wow I completly forgot to say about the time : it's randomly 8 p.m, so if nothing is said about time, it's 8 p.m, but if one of the team can't, contact an admin as soon as possible !

Maybe you should also tell us the timezone, like GMT+1 8.00 pm?

Timezone is GMT+1 rex, since most of the teams are from central Europe, it means 7 p.m GMT

SVOBODA vs FLY taken to the 5th, still 8 - 10 p.m
    40% #1 vs JP => probably on sunday AFTERNOON
    oldfrags vs TAW.net => wednesday !
    Last edited by rUBBEN; 2nd Jan 2012 at 16:40.

Most Recent Awards:

Srsly, u are setting the times/dates when we play?
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit //Processor: Intel Core i5 3470k @3.4GHZ //Memory: 2x 4GB DDR3 RAM //Graphics: XFX Radeon HD 7870 Black Edition 2GB DDR5 RAM //Screen: ASUS VE247H @ 1920x1080 //Keyboard: Logitech G15 //Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical & Razer Deathadder 3.5G //Mousepad: Razer Goliathus

My Youtube Channel

Thought this was meant to be everyone plays each other when they can? Or did that change?
    Last edited by .Chris.; 3rd Jan 2012 at 13:38.

ETQW Mediocre Club

Quote Originally Posted by Kleppy View Post
    Srsly, u are setting the times/dates when we play?
    Why not? Imo that's the best way to play a cup quickly. If a team doesn't show up it's a no show and we can move on. Endless cups aren't a good thing.

Walking the walk since 2009

Most Recent Awards:

Well I agree on that but you should allow also team to set dates when they can, and only force matches if you dont have any info from both captains.
    Light Shavor - I'm LighT_Sh4v0r, and as you can see <-- I am mostly useless
    tokamak - So you really brought up your girl to respond to a question asked by a bot?
    Tanzverbot - Ranked Servers - Protecting the public from racist cannibal vampire nazi servers since 2007
    Donnovan - I am really proud to know Chris. Sadly he waste his life with hardcore drink and sex.
    Brontoz - Seems like its Cristmas in rest of the World, i just didnt know it.

Yeah Apples, but captains still can change the dates if both teams can't show up. Or else it would be non-sense.

Walking the walk since 2009

Most Recent Awards:

I know, its just that in my idea it should be the other way around, lets say you allow captains to tell you one or more dates before sunday night each week, and for all the dates when captain havent or couldnt decide then you force a time.

Well I know its allways a pain to setup a cup anyway, so I'll let you go as you want As long as its not too restrictive it should run fine.

Peace
    Light Shavor - I'm LighT_Sh4v0r, and as you can see <-- I am mostly useless
    tokamak - So you really brought up your girl to respond to a question asked by a bot?
    Tanzverbot - Ranked Servers - Protecting the public from racist cannibal vampire nazi servers since 2007
    Donnovan - I am really proud to know Chris. Sadly he waste his life with hardcore drink and sex.
    Brontoz - Seems like its Cristmas in rest of the World, i just didnt know it.

Most Recent Awards:

nvm, do what u want to, i bet our captain will do the best for us biatches, Geoffrey FTW!!
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit //Processor: Intel Core i5 3470k @3.4GHZ //Memory: 2x 4GB DDR3 RAM //Graphics: XFX Radeon HD 7870 Black Edition 2GB DDR5 RAM //Screen: ASUS VE247H @ 1920x1080 //Keyboard: Logitech G15 //Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical & Razer Deathadder 3.5G //Mousepad: Razer Goliathus

My Youtube Channel

Still no news from TAW, I think it will be a no-show for oldfrags vs TAW tonight.

Joakoby and rex told me ok for bh vs failwhale tonight, TV and everything are up !

Hey!

I need to honesty excuse our team and myself, as I signed up the TAW team for the 4v4 and the 6v6 tournament, before we just dissappeared from everywhere.

The problem was, that I was kinda running it all on my own. At some point my computer crashed for good, I needed to fix it, what took me verry long (actually I needed to sent some parts back because they weren´t working, it tooked ages then to get them back again...) - besides that I had lot of X-Mas things going on, and after X-Mas I had tons of stuff to learn, and im still studying!

Hoping that both tournaments went great, and were/will be finished, I want to say sorry for all the issues both tournaments had with the TAW team, and I am sure that this wont happen again!

I haven´t got the time to look at the 4v4 league coming up yet, but I am verry glad that people are still willing to run, and play tournaments!

cheers,
    onYn

The Art of Wimping-out wins again!

(Just kidding, I love (some of) you guys )
    Yup. I went there.