Is support alive or not ?

(VomitSu) #1

Hi :slight_smile:

Well, i would love to know if that game, Brink, is dead or not, for you, Splash Damage …

If i ask, that’s cause i see many old unsolved problems on that support forum, and no solution proposed by the staff. That sounds like " Now that they have paid, they just have to find solutions themselves ". Worse than all, on the official Bethesda support, nothing from the game staff, just users trying to help other users.

You could be honest with your community instead remain speechless. That is a form of respect.

Loving that game, i’m now very disappointed about Bethesda and Splash Damage and i’m sure, i’m not the one.

(VomitSu) #2

It smell not good … Like usually, they are still selling the game, but they leave their customers with their problems. You just have to see the number of online servers to understand how this game has been killed in the bud, and this “virtual” support is giving the last hit … Such a shame.

(ArkRebel) #3

Read hear: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php/30853-Why-no-communication-SD?p=378396&posted=1#post378396

As I understand, patches are still in developement :slight_smile:

(VomitSu) #4

Ty ArkRebel :slight_smile:

But what i’m talking about is support, not dev. The main difference is communication.

It would be so easy to answer something like : “We are sorry but at this time we are actively working to find a solution. We will answer you as soon as possible” … or " We cannot find why this happens to you, sorry … ". But mostly they are silent.

Read again that forum, or the official Beth one, and you will see many questions without any game staff answers. And for the topics where you’ll find some staff answers, the most of them are without any solutions …

Some have problems for months …

(SFGR PHOENIX) #5

I saw you’re post about this in the Bethesda Forums. I agree that the line of communications has ended abruptly between Devs and Users, the best that we can do is keep up the chatter and hopefully they will see this and come back to us

(VomitSu) #6

Yes SFGR PHOENIX, i think the same, but they don’t care about us, it’s clear. When i’ve opened this topic, I’ve sent them an e-mail, and still no response. A friend did the same with the same result …

What is the most shameful from my point of view, is that they keep going to sell the game, but without any recent support trace for those who have problems, even on the official Beth support site.

I cant help but think of those who bought Brink, perhaps with all their savings, and find themselves unable to play, hoping to find help by contacting the support … Even if they are a “handful”, they paid and they have the right to get help. Doing so will only incite more and more people turn to pirated goods …

(VomitSu) #7

Well, here i am again :penguin: Just to tell WE are alive :smiley: