Brink Clan, Help needed

(Maxxamillion) #1

After endless searching for a brink ps3 clan i can’t find a decent one anywhere at all. The ones i have found are old and no one exists on the site. Therefore i have come to the conclussion that i will indeed need to make a brink clan myself. I will need alot of help so if you are interested then reply here. I say PS3 ONLY to start with then expand to xbox. Brink is a great game so lets make a name for ourselves.

Thanks

(RabidAnubis) #2

Fine then.

Maxxamillion… I think I may know you in RL. Do you happen to know a girl named Becky? (It’s not me, but I know her)

Back on topic. Sure! Perhaps what we need is some sort of unofficial leader board, which I’ve done for another site. I guess I could make it now…

(DonkeyDong) #3

I’ve banged Becky. Good time girl for sure. Everyone is invited.

On a more serious note… this ship has sailed a long time ago. You may aswell start a Brink Forum Trolling Clan. There is more scrims and matches there.

(Gradis) #4

becky was so easy.

on a much more serious tone with ominous hint of eck the brink forum trolls have already started to troll the just jump on a band wagon trolls. Its very complicated but im sure with becky and study u will understand.