Thread: Upgrade to Transfer Supply

Most Recent Awards:

Upgrade to Transfer Supply

Just to share some ideas I think the Transfer Supply skill on the Medic needs to be buffed.

First of all it should work similarly to how the Engineer's Kevlar buff works.

You can pass out this buff as many times as you want without a recharge (As long as you have pips for it)

It should give 50 xp instead of 37.

When you have the ability selected, individuals who have low supplies should have some sort of marker on them. Maybe right underneath the health bar there can be another bar signifying how much supplies your teammates currently have.

What do you guys think?

(Yes I'm aware of the other topic)
    RAD Soldier Username: Tower-Defender

Re: Upgrade to Transfer Supply

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Wire View Post
    Just to share some ideas I think the Transfer Supply skill on the Medic needs to be buffed.

First of all it should work similarly to how the Engineer's Kevlar buff works.

You can pass out this buff as many times as you want without a recharge (As long as you have pips for it)

It should give 50 xp instead of 37.

When you have the ability selected, individuals who have low supplies should have some sort of marker on them. Maybe right underneath the health bar there can be another bar signifying how much supplies your teammates currently have.

What do you guys think?

(Yes I'm aware of the other topic)
    I think these are all good ideas to buff the skill, but I still think it would remain rather unused. A medic needs pips more than anyone else, there's pretty limited occasions where handing someone a supply pip is going to turn a match around, and with limited slots available for skills (3) I think all the other buffs have higher priority.
    Steam: Neph
    Twitter: @RiFGamers;
    @Nephaerius
    Xbox 360 GT: Nephaerius
    RiFGamers Community - Multi-Platform Gaming Community Connecting Players and Increasing Fun

Add me on any platform, any game, any time. I'm down to play.

Most Recent Awards:

That's not a bad idea wolfie. I never understood why the medic had this as their ability. It always seemed better suited to soldiers/engineer.
    >CnN< Ceppy

Quote Originally Posted by Cep View Post
    That's not a bad idea wolfie. I never understood why the medic had this as their ability. It always seemed better suited to soldiers/engineer.
    Scavenge and Transfer Supply would be better as Universal Abilities. I feel.