Post your ownage moments against other clans

(EGM_noey77) #1

Bragging rights is on!!!

(gooey79) #2

I beat a whole team of bots once. Got some great stats out of it that transfer over to my global stats. Man they sucked!

Where’s your second map? Everyone knows you play a map each. That’s clan wars 101, bra.

(EGM_noey77) #3

any map we are in for a match. we had too many excuses now on that clan, i think they already learned their lesson.

(VG_JUNKY) #4

Where’s your second map? Everyone knows you play a map each. That’s clan wars 101, bra.

it went lk this

noey : hey im on wanna battle?
VG : sure
:setupmatch:
inv…inv again… & again…
noey : ur sendin expired inv
VG : k ill restart game probably a glitch
noey :

ok we just gonna find another clan who is not COWARDS

/noey logsoff

fair warning ppl, avoid this guy

(gooey79) #5

I think that’s where you’re going wrong. It’s not one map, it’s two. Two maps for a match. Clan wars 101, bra. Said it already.

:slight_smile:

(thesuzukimethod) #6

[QUOTE=*goo;372637]I think that’s where you’re going wrong. It’s not one map, it’s two. Two maps for a match. Clan wars 101, bra. Said it already.

:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying to help clarify this *goo, although it may be a lost cause. I’m trying to give the benefit of the doubt on our communications b/c english isn’t her first language, and it can often be a chore to communicate over text what is quite easy f2f, but the communication difficulties dont explain the attitude.

(EGM_noey77) #7

[QUOTE=*goo;372637]I think that’s where you’re going wrong. It’s not one map, it’s two. Two maps for a match. Clan wars 101, bra. Said it already.

:)[/QUOTE]
how the next match of their choice gonna happen?, as he stated no next time lol, this suck for a clan, i think they dont want any beating anymore, so pathetic, end of story about this clan. VG_JUNKY go brags some noobs!!!

(EGM_noey77) #8

we keep waiting n waiting n here i said…

(EGM_noey77) #9

lol your story is so clear thatI ASKED YOU FOR A BATTLE so tell me who doesn’t want a match in your story?

(EGM_noey77) #10

[QUOTE=VG_JUNKY;372619]it went lk this

noey : hey im on wanna battle?
VG : sure
:setupmatch:
inv…inv again… & again…
noey : ur sendin expired inv
VG : k ill restart game probably a glitch
noey :

/noey logsoff

fair warning ppl, avoid this guy[/QUOTE]

lol your story is so clear that I ASKED YOU FOR A BATTLE so tell me who doesn’t want a match in your story? that LOG OFF happened after 20 minutes of waiting… sending expired invites, all EGM’s are pissed-off with this clan.

(EGM_noey77) #11

no other forum members to defend me here but all my photos proves something going on with this clan. all the guys we pwned is member of SD forum they can speak-up and make story, im the only EGM who is registered here.

(EGM_noey77) #12

[QUOTE=*goo;372601]I beat a whole team of bots once. Got some great stats out of it that transfer over to my global stats. Man they sucked!

Where’s your second map? Everyone knows you play a map each. That’s clan wars 101, bra.[/QUOTE]

no second map anymore ask them why…

did i make myself clear *goo?

(thesuzukimethod) #13

the 2nd map *goo is talking about is thursday night when you ran off and didnt let us host the second half.

Junky and Tango (and *goo) are very solid guys and have earned their reputation around here, so i trust their word on things…you have no reputation here (yet), b/c you have to earn it, although i would argue, that with your posting, you are earning quite the reputation…lol

(EGM_noey77) #14

[QUOTE=thesuzukimethod;372677]the 2nd map *goo is talking about is thursday night when you ran off and didnt let us host the second half.

Junky and Tango (and *goo) are very solid guys and have earned their reputation around here, so i trust their word on things…you have no reputation here (yet), b/c you have to earn it, although i would argue, that with your posting, you are earning quite the reputation…lol[/QUOTE]

dont ask a match when im offline, total stupidity. ask me if im online, is that clear?

(thesuzukimethod) #15

you were online. instead of playing the 2nd half, you were spamming me trying to set up 1v1s with bots. wtf?!? who does that!?

you are pretty good though. easily one of the top 50 players ive gone up against.

(EGM_noey77) #16

[QUOTE=*goo;372601]I beat a whole team of bots once. Got some great stats out of it that transfer over to my global stats. Man they sucked!

Where’s your second map? Everyone knows you play a map each. That’s clan wars 101, bra.[/QUOTE] here’s *goo said about your clan, “man they sucked” so i respect *goo about what he said… you really sucked!!! with exclamation, lol

(thesuzukimethod) #17

#readingcomprehensionfail

(EGM_noey77) #18

are we in english class? ur in a forum not in a classroom

(EGM_noey77) #19

[QUOTE=thesuzukimethod;372689]#readingcomprehensionfail[/QUOTE] just to have something to say… lol btw you can’t make a sentence in one word moron!!! my grammar was corrected by moron!!! total stupidity!!!

(EGM_noey77) #20

hey thesuzukimethod, everytime you say something here i will get back to you to smack your face!