EGM is always open for a challenge in brink PS3 version

(EGM_noey77) #1

any clan, teams or individual who has guts to challenge, message me PSN: EGM_noey77, we love competition. we always give a good game for sure you will hate us once we play against each other but if you are cool and want to join our clan, tryout first and we decide if you fit in the clan. only the best is allowed in our clan.

(tangoliber) #2

Cool, we will play against you. I sent you a friend request. My PSN ID is M82_Tango. Our team is called “Junky and his Arkestra”

We play FF On, Stopwatch…any size matchup. Other rules are up to you. You can choose the first map, we choose the second, and then you can choose the tiebreaker map if needed.

(EGM_noey77) #3

good game,tomorrow again so the record 2-0, have u seen the result yet? easy link for the result, http://ps3.brinkthegame.com/egm_noey77

(EGM_noey77) #4

is red_moses part of your clan, if yes so sorry but he’s a quiter and always switch to winning team.

(tangoliber) #5

Good game. We probably can do a 4v4 tomorrow, if you have enough people on for that. Or 2v2 again. If I’m not online, then Junky will set it up.

(EGM_noey77) #6

no problem, friday night maybe not much online, hanging out at the club, i will be online same time last night, we can do 3 v 3 the most tonight. as i always said we can do 1 v 1 with AI everytime im online.

(tangoliber) #7

Well, I never play with bots. But 1v1 humans only works for a few maps like Aquarium, I think. I don’t mind losing haha. My learning philosophy is to get my ass kicked repeatedly by the most experienced players I can find.

(EGM_noey77) #8

u cant say never played with bots, i never got a match in my entire gameplay in brink that had a full humans, unless it’s a clan match. we tried the competion mode in hours waiting nobody joined. thats why i did go here in SD forum to find someone to battle. hardcore gamer care about losing, so u consider yourself a casual gamer then? thats why i asked you who’s the best in your clan and thats the one i want to battle.

(VG_JUNKY) #9

he means he never wants to ply with bots…

(EGM_noey77) #10

your clan name is “junky and his arkestra” are you the best in your clan? we should set a match for tonight.

(DonkeyDong) #11

Omg, what has the competative scene come too. Listening to this is like watching the special olympics.

Oh wait, there never was a comp scene to begin with.

(EGM_noey77) #12

donkeydong add me and i will teach you how to be competitive, make sure you dont have a heart problem as an early warning. enough said just add me and we set a match, PSN: EGM_noey77

(EGM_noey77) #13

if you post a reply here make sure you will accept my challenge. stop commenting for out of topic discussion, as you see on the title of this thread “EGM Clan is open for challenge” and not about your opinion. just show me your guts!!! and start a match. so donkeydong are you in for a match against us?

(EGM_noey77) #14

EGM OWNED LIST who’s in SD forum i hope you are next
tango - owned
thesuzukimethod - owned
hot-wire - owned
amishwarmachine - owned
your name - coming soon

VG_junky backed out in a clan match he doesnt want to be here lol

ill update this as it goes along the list…

btw we love haters because we pwned them…

(tangoliber) #15

I do avoid matches with bots. I just make human only matches with people on my friends list. Usually, if I join a match and it has bots, I leave. I probably was only in one botmatch in the last several weeks, and that was just to talk to someone in the match.

Did Junky back out of a match? I thought we were going to play you today 3v3? (or 2v2, 4v4, 5v5…whatever you can get on).

We don’t rank the players on our team. You can figure out who you think is best by playing us. Yes, I enjoy losing, because i want to get better.

(EGM_noey77) #16

BRAGGING RIGHTS TIME so sorry for the losing clan. 156/53 kills is RAPE

(tangoliber) #17

We are still playing the 2nd match, right? Good game, again.

(EGM_noey77) #18

what about 4 vs 7, who will win? ur clan afraid to have 8 vs 8 (thesuzukimethod) tango said any battle size you guys accepting but why now??? you cant???

(EGM_noey77) #19

[QUOTE=tangoliber;372265]We are still playing the 2nd match, right? Good game, again.[/QUOTE] ask VG_JUNKY he dont want it anymore, i will forward you his message in PSN or you want me to post it here?

(tangoliber) #20

I think he just wanted to make it a 5v5. But he will play in our match today. Its still on. :slight_smile:

I think we should first do a 3v3 or 2v2, since it is still part of the 1st clan battle. Afterwards, we can do bigger matches.