Poll: What weapons do you use the least?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Least Used Weapons

Re: Least Used Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Wire View Post
    Is it a patch or have they added it to netvar already? I don't know, it would make sense however if they did already add it to netvar, because weapons tuning seems like the most popular type of patch they are going to perform.
    They said it's going to be a patch because there's 1500+ variables to adjust when it comes to accuracy. Too many values to put into netvars.
    Steam: Neph
    Twitter: @RiFGamers;
    @Nephaerius
    Xbox 360 GT: Nephaerius
    RiFGamers Community - Multi-Platform Gaming Community Connecting Players and Increasing Fun

Add me on any platform, any game, any time. I'm down to play.

Re: Least Used Weapons

Well if they don't get rid of the weird random bullet direction thing they added in brink I don't see the weapon tweaks doing anything useful.

The recoil in brink also seems to have some sort of weird automatic recovery which sorta sucks (i think most fps has some sort of recoil recov but not like this). Test it yourself, stand facing a wall, Shoot until clip empty without moving your mouse and watch the gun move back to where you started.

My least used......Gotlung, FKRN3 or whatever it is, Lobster GL Barnett and Dragonv.
    Last edited by Traxxy; 27th Aug 2011 at 08:12.