Voice Actor Glitch Issues

(domino29) #1

I posted this in the general section, but I think this will get more help here.

Okay, so here’s my issue, and hopefully its a fixable glitch cuz Im tired of deleting my characters.

So not too long ago I had my Brink data corrupted because I shut down my PS3 during a save. Due to this, I had to restart my character. I deleted the save data and the Game data just to be safe, then redownloaded the Agents of Change DLC. When I made my new character, I specifically chose my voice actor of Damian O’Hare cuz I love the sccent and it matches my perfect design that Ive chosen for my character. Yesterday I noticed my voice actor was NOT Damian O’Hare but was a younger accentless voice. I went to Campaign and tested this by switching objectives of the Objective wheel and he would never use any of the Damian O’Hare voice clips. So just now I reredid my character, making ABSOLUTELY SURE that it was Damian O’Hare, but sadly, the actor wont change. I dont know if all of my characters suffer from this or if I select any voice actor. I really really like Damian O’Hare and I would hate to choose another voice cuz then I would have to completely redesign my character and I don’t want to do that. Im on Playstation 3 and if there are any fixes that people know of I would love to know.

Also, I am aware of a glitch where you select a character, then select another, and the second one will have the first one’s actor. This is not that glitch, I stayed away from any of my other characters before selecting my problemed one.