THEE SMil3Ys

(Guerrero) #1

Are so damned cool. where you stoul that from? :smiley:

(jRAD) #2

They were created by one of our former artists, Tully.

:stroggtapir: was created for me to put in our tools, and then animated and released into the wild!

(Fluffy_gIMp) #3

[QUOTE=jRAD;365195]They were created by one of our former artists, Tully.

:stroggtapir: was created for me to put in our tools, and then animated and released into the wild![/QUOTE]

Sorry to correct you here Mr jRAD but they were done by a bunch of SD artists over the years. Peppi actually made the Strogg Tapir (amongst others) :slight_smile: The W:ET flame-thrower/grenade anims were made by our resident lovable scamp Pinflux.

If you folks have ideas for additions, post 'em here and we’ll stick them on the list to make :slight_smile:

(jRAD) #4

[QUOTE=Fluffy_gIMp;365201]Sorry to correct you here Mr jRAD but they were done by a bunch of SD artists over the years. Peppi actually made the Strogg Tapir (amongst others) :slight_smile: The W:ET flame-thrower/grenade anims were made by our resident lovable scamp Pinflux.

If you folks have ideas for additions, post 'em here and we’ll stick them on the list to make :)[/QUOTE]

Oops, I left out the words “by Peppi”! That’ll teach me to post and watch TV at the same time. :eek:

(SockDog) #5

TrollfaceTapir pls

(Guerrero) #6

Man, i must admit, your orange yellowhead are all so ****ing sexy and cool, it breaks my ass, such epic… :eek:

You shoulda get that artist back and punsih him to make more of this stuff…

(Guerrero) #7

Man, i must admit, your orange yellowhead are all so ****ing sexy and cool, it breaks my brain, such epic… :eek:

You shoulda get that artist back and punsih him to make more of this stuff…

(Guerrero) #8

by the way: i have such good ideas, make some hitler, masturbating smileys and other weird things.
Because if you make it, its art…because you made it and its better than the michaelangelo and mozart stuff, maybe the best art in tha world… :eek:

for the protocolls: the best art in the universe

(Runeforce) #9

Yes, that is wierd indeed! This is not even a case of arguments and still you manage to bring up Hitler…?