Trouble getting DLC content live on server

(Spangler) #1

Anyone else having any trouble? I cannot get the server to change to the new maps.

The new map names are:

mp/founders
mp/lab

Correct?

Server is fully patched. I changed the starting map in the server.cfg to both of the new ones, when I do - users cannot join my server (or at least none have yet) and in the server list, the map name is not shown.

I can see many servers running now with no map name as well, and all have zero players on them, nor can I see a single server running new map.

I seem to have the DLC as I can view the new abilities and am gaining EXP again.

Ideas?!

(Spangler) #2

Update: I relaunched BRINK again and now I am downloading something more. Maybe this will resolve it.

(Spangler) #3

Update: That was it, I had the DLC but not all the bits. It is working now, the maps are lovely!

(DrD3ath) #4

!Oh My brink will run just those 2 maps overnight. I am at work and just managed to get the server started as I was busy until now.

I do think it should have all been sorted , at least for servers, before 21:00 UK time. I am not sure what time it all started to roll out because I haven’t had a chance to check until now. Shame players missed out on the evening’s fun.