To server admins

(FireWorks) #1

Some servers still dont have REFUEL back in their map rotation. Could you please put it back, the sound bugs are gone :slight_smile:

(Rosie the Riveter) #2

that is great news :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #3

old news also tbh :slight_smile: (the soundbug fix i mean)

Refuel never left our servers.

(FireWorks) #4

absolutly old news but somehow some servers never updated their maplist :confused: not even now with the new maps.

(Patriotqube) #5

[QUOTE=FireWorks;367551]absolutly old news but somehow some servers never updated their maplist :confused: not even now with the new maps.[/QUOTE]’

Well they maybe dont know howto, or they simply likes it as it is.

strange tho

(Rosie the Riveter) #6

[QUOTE=Patriotqube;367022]old news also tbh :slight_smile: (the soundbug fix i mean)

Refuel never left our servers.[/QUOTE]

We have always had refuel on our map rotation
However, the sound drop out problem still occurs for many players on many maps
Doesn’t effect all players on a server but those who are affected are affected at the same time
That’s why I was excited at the comment that the sound bug is now fixed. However, it isn’t :frowning:

(Patriotqube) #7

[QUOTE=Rosie the Riveter;367990]We have always had refuel on our map rotation
However, the sound drop out problem still occurs for many players on many maps
Doesn’t effect all players on a server but those who are affected are affected at the same time
That’s why I was excited at the comment that the sound bug is now fixed. However, it isn’t :([/QUOTE]

Well i havent heard 1 single person mentioning that problem on our servers since they fixed it, and i have never experienced it myself.

so for me that is fixed, until im proved wrong ofc :slight_smile:

edit: many maps??? tbh mate it looks like a prob with your server? that never happend on ours afaik

(FireWorks) #8

To my friends this only occurs when there is an invisible player there for a while.

If I cant see a guys, I gotta reconnect or in the next few mins the sound is gone for sure.

(Rosie the Riveter) #9

edit: many maps??? tbh mate it looks like a prob with your server? that never happend on ours afaik

I only run one server. The players who have problems have experienced it on several servers
The sound doesn’t drop out for me

(togsj777) #10

[QUOTE=FireWorks;368459]To my friends this only occurs when there is an invisible player there for a while.

If I cant see a guys, I gotta reconnect or in the next few mins the sound is gone for sure.[/QUOTE]

i second that - this is usually what happens