pcgamemods.com is thinking about adding an ET section...

(rgoer) #1

Just trying to feel out the crowd… go ahead and check out pcgamemods.com to get a feel for the way they do things, there–the site is mainly for JK2:JO and UT2K3 right now, but Sergio is interested in branching out. Would you use pcgamemods to suit your modification-distribution needs, were they to add an ET section?

(Konigstiger) #2

you should have also made an option “I dont know”

(rgoer) #3

Ok, there’s a wishy-washy choice for all you wishy-washies out there ;^)

If you find yourself choosing “no, never!” (for reasons other than, say, personal spite, perhaps?) or the “I don’t know” choice, would you mind posting and letting me know what could be done to entice you further? And feel free to ask any questions you think of; anything I can’t answer myself I’ll get from Serg.

(chavo_one) #4

Sorry, the forum wouldn’t let me post a reply after I voted. I voted no for the simple fact that after browsing the site for 5 minutes, I had about 10 pop-up windows lurking on my desktop. Running ads is one thing, but I find this to be a bit abnoxious.

I voted before the “wishy-washy” option was available, so maybe “no, never” was a bit too strong for how I feel.

(rgoer) #5

Thanks for the input, Chavo, and believe me: I know how you feel. Sergio is unveiling an all-new pcgm tomorrow, though–completely rebuilt from the ground up–and the pop-ups are going “out with the old.” I know your vote is already cast, but please check pcgamemods.com again, after the update, and let me know what you think.