South African in Asia looking for a clan

(crianp) #1

Hi guys, I am 28 year old South African living in Taiwan. I am looking for an Asian based clan or a west coast of the USA based clan (given the time difference) to start semi-competitive gaming again. I have been part of a Clan before so I understand the commitment and dynamics involved. My old clan was based in England when I was living in Ireland for a while. I have played TF2, Battlefield Modern Combat, Battlefield Bad Company 2, All of the UT series. I have a fair amount of experience and really miss playing with a bunch of people who work together well.

(OGtaunt) #2

W.O.L.F. is a growing Xbox 360 Brink clan with an active core user base and a great team of communicative players. Your application is encouraged, welcomed and appreciated! Whether you want to play daily, or just take part in larger in-clan skirmishes every now and again, there’s something for you. Many of our members are online on a daily basis, and our clan website http://wolf-gamerclan.webs.com can keep you informed of everything that’s going on in game and in clan.
We hope to see your application on the website!now our clan isn’t specific to one location and we have members from multiple time zones
-OGtaunt-

(crianp) #3

Hey OGtaunt, I should have mentioned before that I am a PC Gamer, don’t have an XBOX 360 or PS3. Thanks.

(DukeNukeM) #4

Hi crianp! I am a TAW member from Singapore, and we welcome members from any timezone!

TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting mature players for our Brink team.
TAW is a well established global multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with well past 1300 players spanning over 13 games. We have a long history in various games like Battlefield, WoW, CoD, ET:QW and many more with members from all over the world. Casual or competitive players are all welcome to join us and have FUN!

Our focus is not so much on the in-game skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

To be a member you need to:
Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak 3).

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you’re interested!!
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27329

*** IMPORTANT: If you do apply, check your e-mail regularly! Whatever e-mail address you register with is where we’ll get in touch with you first! ***