Red Guard recuiting

(bDevZ_PREDA) #1

Website—> http://sverredguard.enjin.com/forums/m/338083/viewthread/365558-welcome-newcomer

For those of you who are already dedicated to this game and would like open opportunities for involvement with a clan, I encourage those of you to check out the Red Guard clan website.

We are looking to build an ultimate team of active soldiers ready to dominate Brink on XBL and PSN. The Red Guard strives to be the elite unit of tactical soldiers meant for use in stressful and high danger war situations. The Red Guard traces its name and history from the historic Red Guard of the Paris Commune, who held off the invasions of autrocratic and monarchist armies for little over a month before being killed for their struggle for freedom.

We are not just any clan. We are a united clan. We are a cooperative. We are comrades in arms. It is our goal to create a legion of dedicated gamers who not only live up to the ideal of the Commune, but also to the ideal of the perfect warrior. We will create the best of the best, an army to be feared on all playing fields. We will not stop until victory is achieved, unity for all.

The Red Guard was started by C.O. Grezkev from the MAG universe on the S.V.E.R. Faction. From there it has evolved into a gaming community that spans across the factions of MAG, and as of recently other games as well. All the games within our Community are: MAG, COD Black Ops, BFBC2, , Homefront, Brink. We hope to welcome you to our community.

We try to balance both game realism with game immersion. We don’t demand much from our members, but we try to give them something to work for: Ranks, Medals, Recognition, and Merit. We feel that without these, we’d just be playing another video game. But we also don’t demand much from anyone, be it low or high ranks. The idea is to have fun, get involved with the game you love, and make good friends while doing it.

• Grezkev. Leader and Founder of RG

What we are looking for: A mature soldier, who is dedicated to Brink, and will be dedicated to RG. We’d prefer you to have a mic but its not a necessity. Red Guard numbers have been low on Brink but we want to change that, the clans attention has been turned back to its original game MAG, if we get enough recruits for Brink our numbers will go up and in that aswell, we want to be well known in the world of Brink, but we need you to help. please no trolling because thats just pathetic. go to http://sverredguard.enjin.com/forums/m/338083/viewthread/365558-welcome-newcomer to join up to Red Guard. the instructions are there. Peace!

(bDevZ_PREDA) #2

Bump. come on people

(OnceWasGreat) #3

[QUOTE=bDevZ_PREDA;349038]
We are looking to build an ultimate team of active soldiers ready to dominate Brink on XBL and PSN. [/QUOTE]

You should browse a little bit the forums and see the game population atm. I think that you are already “dominating” brink scene as there almost no active clans.

Good luck btw.

(bDevZ_PREDA) #4

[QUOTE=OnceWasGreat;353672]You should browse a little bit the forums and see the game population atm. I think that you are already “dominating” brink scene as there almost no active clans.

Good luck btw.[/QUOTE]

lol yer i’ve realised why is it so dead, i thought this game was about team work, and yet the clan forums are dead. Even in game nobody responds to requests