TG has picked up brink.

(its al bout security) #1

yep tw in particular has picked up brink. i joined today and they are unbeatable so its time to join up fellers

(Apoc) #2

What does this even mean?

(its al bout security) #3

tghq.org its a pretty big clan they have 30 people in just the xbox brink you should check them out

(wolfnemesis75) #4

I may join when I get a chance. A friend of mine told me he had joined before Brink came out just to play Brink with other like-minded gamers.

(its al bout security) #5

no lie its a pain in the arse to join but after that its whatever

(TW Turtle55555) #6

The difficulty to join is by design, it weeds out the clowns and only members that are dedicated and have a sense of some of our core values will get registered. The whole process is just designed to see if you can follow instructions and want to be in bad enough to spend 30 mins reading and understanding our rules. We have always been about quality not quantity yet we are at around 2200 members

(its al bout security) #7

i didnt have a problem with it it was just semi time consuming. and the forum setup is slightly odd.

:smiley: otherwise its all good

(its al bout security) #8

its that clan we played 8v8 a couple of times, lost acouple won a couple on seperate occasions

(TW Turtle55555) #9

[QUOTE=its al bout security;343314]i didnt have a problem with it it was just semi time consuming. and the forum setup is slightly odd.

:smiley: otherwise its all good[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM on TW about the forum set-up. The webteam likes to hear suggestions and they are working on improvements all the time.

(wolfnemesis75) #10

You are on my friend’s list I believe. I may try joining at some point. Actually, I think i’ve played with you and against you. Right?

(LubedScotsman) #11

Are the strictly an XBox clan?

(Dresgar) #12

I can’t access the site for some reason right now, maybe my router being a b*tchy.

What do they stand for?
Are they nice/friendly?
Are they elitists?
I’ve heard some clans require you to attend to practices and such otherwise you are seen as a bad member and eventually booted, is that the case?

(its al bout security) #13

all platforms

(ARustyFirePlace) #14

lol console clans

(its al bout security) #15

i seem to remeber just saying its on computer ad both consoles, nice reading skills there buddy

(ARustyFirePlace) #16

yeah I’'m sure everyone will want to join

(LubedScotsman) #17

once Dust 514 comes out, console clans will be no joke anymore.

(its al bout security) #18

um since i have been playing with TG i havent lost a match

(LubedScotsman) #19

Must be a swell group a guys then, huh?

(LubedScotsman) #20

Now do you win matches because you finally have someone to carry your butt? Or do you actually contribute every game?