Qubenet looking for PC Brink Players

(Patriotqube) #1

Qubenet Gaming Community is looking for new Members

We are a group of players from around the World that have been togehter in Qubenet for a long time, We enjoy playing FPS Games

Qubenet was founded in 2004 as a W:ET Clan, and we still today has several ET Servers Running

Since the early days we have also been heavy involved into ET:QW and a bit into BF:BC2 and COD4

But Now Some of us are Migrating to BRINK and We would like to see new faces and hear new voices on our TS3

So We are therefor looking for nice and fun people to play with. We expect you to be 16+ in age and be active in game and on forums.

Atm We have 1 BRINK Server. located in London UK

Pay a visit to http://et.qubenet.net for more info or maybe just for saying Hi, up to you

Contact Info:
Steam: Patriotqube
Xfire: Patriotqube
MSN: kabel@esenet.dk

Or Join our TS3 on et.qubenet.net or 81.91.242.31:9987 and chat

Greetings
Patriot|Qubenet

(Patriotqube) #2

Going to make a small Bump here :slight_smile:

We are now 7 people playing Brink in Clan
We have 2 good servers, both with no bots and VOiP enabled.

Still could use a few good friendly guys joining Us :slight_smile:

contacts se post above

(Patriotqube) #3

Bumping it again We are still 7 ppl

Servers i have added 8 bots to both servers, bots will ofc leave when ppl starts connecting
This 1 is located in London UK

Here are our Teamspeak3, just use it when playing our servers. No Password

so hope to meet someone ingame and on TS3

cya :slight_smile:

(C0lon) #4

I will try to hop on tonight. I’ve been pubbing Brink but I haven’t bothered with a config, scripts, spawn timer etc. yet. I need to find a few players to have fun with to get motivated and start exploring the game more.

(Patriotqube) #5

well your more than welcome mate :slight_smile:

i just gave quit for tonight on our UK server and it was crowded with people nice games there tonight :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #6

Rather funny to see difference in population on our UK server and the 1 from US

would <3 to get some nice US ppl to join

(hellreturn) #7

I would hope in on UK or US one :slight_smile: I get nice ping on both :slight_smile:

I just closed our servers, so I will play on yours :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #8

[QUOTE=hellreturn;353731]I would hope in on UK or US one :slight_smile: I get nice ping on both :slight_smile:

I just closed our servers, so I will play on yours :)[/QUOTE]

You are welcome to join in mate, also on our TS if you wanna

had to give up on joining our servers atm :wink: positive problem tho tbh

(C0lon) #9

I’ve been on the UK server a few times.

It’s tough with the time zones though because the UK is 6 hours ahead of the East Coast of the US. Oh well, I will hop on TS the next time I get on.

(Patriotqube) #10

Nice mate :slight_smile:

Ive been a bit busy with real life the last few days but hoping to get a few good games this weekend :slight_smile:

(Patriotqube) #11

We are still looking for nice active players

if we can get a decent group off ppl helping to populate and control our servers, we will stick to the game for a long time.

(meev991) #12

Hope the offer still stands. Registered an account with your forums and left an introduction message. I’d be stoked for playing a little ET on the side (like the good old days).

(Patriotqube) #13

nice mate :slight_smile:

and yeah i saw your post on our forum, and the offer still stands

(Parlock) #14

Hey,
I may be interested in joining. :slight_smile: I’ve added you as a friend on Steam. I’ve been looking for a small-ish competitive clan. :smiley:

(Patriotqube) #15

Thanks mate, i didnt notice the friendrequest on steam tho?

well i answered to your post on our forum

Im afraid we aint a competitive clan in Brink, afaik there isnt such a scene?

(RushingTeddy) #16

It isnt needed. We dont need a league to play matches.
You can have trains and clanwars without the ESL.

(Patriotqube) #17

Yeah true, but it just isnt the same im afraid :frowning:

if we were to be a comp clan we would also like to play in latters or cups, cant find the time to do all the praccing for a few friendlies against other nice clan, sorry

We had big hopes for the comp scene in this game, after reading previews etc etc. but that failed bad.

Now we play it only for fun and some of us stil enjoys playing it as pubbers on our servers.

But some of us has returned to the best FPS EVAH W:ET :slight_smile: and only play BRINK on occasion now

sad but true.

(Patriotqube) #18

Info

Our server Currently ranked as no. 1 out of 20 will be shut down from the 11.th October 2012

We will like to say thanks to all that have used the server and made it a fun place to be, our server has done well over the time but unfortunately it has not helped us as a clan which we hoped for. players playing brink today dosent seem to be interested in joining a clan an help run a server :wink:

So thanks to all for the plays we have had and the times we have spend together

Qubenet has left the game :wink:

cya in next good game

(millerq3) #19

Oi

Qube,you gave it your best shot and lasted longer then we were able to afford & in doing so you gave it a little more life.

A game will only exist while there’s players,a community & more importantly a publisher willing to back it.

As always Qube,Aardvark will be ready for you when ET:QW2 arrives :wink:

Long live Qubenet

Brink:An Obituary http://thescrubdaily.com/2012/08/18/brink-an-obituary/

(Patriotqube) #20

[QUOTE=millerq3;406384]Oi

Qube,you gave it your best shot and lasted longer then we were able to afford & in doing so you gave it a little more life.

A game will only exist while there’s players,a community & more importantly a publisher willing to back it.

As always Qube,Aardvark will be ready for you when ET:QW2 arrives :wink:

Long live Qubenet

Brink:An Obituary http://thescrubdaily.com/2012/08/18/brink-an-obituary/[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mate and yeah looking forward for that :slight_smile:

Shame with the server really, its doing ok, but without Brink players in Clan there is no need for us to keep it tbh