Looking for pc tourment team

(1toxic) #1

Hi I’ve played alot of fps games and have good expirence of tourment atmosphere due to the previous teams ive been in. I looking for a friendly clan that is understand that i work 6 days out of 9 so wont be on every single day.

(DukeNukeM) #2

Hi 1toxic!
TAW - The Art of Warfare may be for you. We are recruiting mature players for our Brink team.
TAW is a well established global multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with well past 1300 players spanning over 13 games. We have a long history in various games like Battlefield, WoW, CoD, ET:QW and many more with members from all over the world. Casual or competitive players are all welcome to join us and have FUN!

Our focus is not so much on the in-game skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

To be a member you need to:
Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak 3).

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you’re interested!!
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27329

*** IMPORTANT: If you do apply, check your e-mail regularly! Whatever e-mail address you register with is where we’ll get in touch with you first! ***