Looking for a clan on xbox

(TruGamer97) #1

So basically a clan with a bunch of good players when i say bunch i mean like 4 or more possibly

(kingme85) #2

wuzzup gamer im from a clan called Tactical Gaming you should check us out http://www.tghq.org/

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a “friends-first” experience in the online community.

(Jess Alon) #3

Your “clan” has a lot of rules and doesn’t look very fun.

(kingme85) #4

i know it looks like it but our clan is a fun and friendly yet also competitive if it wasnt fun i wouldnt be in it :slight_smile:

dont judge a book by its cover :slight_smile: give us a shot you might like it if not no hard feelings everyone has their own opinion.

(TruGamer97) #5

dont worry im checking it out now

(TW Turtle55555) #6

What did you think? While we do have “a lot of rules”, the rules are just there to make sure we all respect each other and things run smooth. When you have a clan of 2100+ members you can’t just let everyone act like a clown.
We have a ton of fun and we are also serious. Some of our squads just play for fun and some have the objective of winning every ladder and tournament they enter!

(wolfnemesis75) #7

I have thought about joining TG. Tactical Warfare. Can I use anyone as reference?

(TruGamer97) #8

I like it but how do i know when im accepted in

(Yumi) #9

Great new clan, lots of things to do, join today and get your name in the “1600 microsoft points drawing card” twice (:

You can also find Virus[vS] on these forums :smiley:

(its al bout security) #10

if you use anyone as a referance use lago coach or TW turtle55555