Parent gamers wanted for ps3 and 360

(Borlax) #1

TEAM MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A Place for Parent Gamers

Are you a parent who wants to join a clan but don’t have the time to drop everything at a moments notice to wage a clan war? Don’t want to take part in all of the mindless posturing and trash talking that comes with some clans? Just want to play the game with people who are in it for the fun, not the rankings?

Then join the Mamas and Papas [MP] Clan. We are a group of parents that are just interested in showing that parents can still be gamers. We were founded in February 2009 and got our start with the game Call of Duty: World at War on the Nintendo Wii. We made the transition to the PS3 and 360, and we would love for you to join us now in BRINK! This is your opportunity to get in on the ground level of a new division of an already well-established and well-respected gaming clan.

Since our clan started with the Nintendo Wii and we also have established Xbox 360 and PS3 branches, console bashing and mindless fanboy flaming will not be tolerated. Of course, well natured joking is always welcomed. Like I said before, we are here for the fun of gaming, not for talking trash.

The only requirement to join is that you have to be a parent. Nothing else. There are no tryouts, attendance or ranking requirements. If you are a great player, then you are welcome to join, and if you are just starting and aren’t very good yet, then feel free to play and improve with us without judgment. While it isn’t a requirement, a good sense of humor is certainly a plus as we like to joke around as much as game.

Membership is open to everyone with no cap on the number of members. If you want to join just simply go to our website and register: http://teammp.net/forum/

Once your registration is activated by an administrator or a moderator, you will receive a Private Message guiding you to the Clan Info forum located here: http://teammp.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=3 (Please note that you will not be able to see the Clan Info forum until after your registration is activated).

You will be asked to read and agree to our Membership Guidelines, Posting Guidelines and our Code of Conduct which prohibits glitching, hacking, and any other forms of cheating. If you agree to these terms, then you just need to tell us a little about yourself on the Introduce Yourself thread, including that you are a parent, which is also located in the Clan Info forum. That is it!

You will find a list of the active player lists for all the games we play in the same forum. Just post your information on the active player lists for games that you currently play and add the information of the current active members who signed up on the list before you. As a new recruit, it is your responsibility to add everyone who signed up on the active player list before you – do not wait for others to add you.

Although we are recruiting for PS3 and 360 players for BRINK with this thread, we are also currently playing Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Modern Warfare 2, Killzone 3, and several other games, so please feel free to add your information to those lists as well.

Recruits must sign up on our website and make the required posts on our site in order to attain membership in Team MP - posting the information on this thread is not adequate.

If you have any questions please contact me or one of the other site administrators/moderators on our website. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!!!

[MP]Borlax
Clan Administrator

PSN ID: Borlaxx

http://teammp.net/

(unerds) #2

heyo, that post looks like it has been TRUNCATED!
I wonder if there’s a character limit?

:confused:

(Borlax) #3

I just edited it and posted the whole amount again. If it gets cut down again I will know there is some sort of character limit and I will edit it down accordingly.

(unerds) #4

yeah folks, we’ve got peeps in all timezones in north america… a bunch of UKers as well…
all platforms (only one guy on with the resources and patience to keep his PC game worthy though!) and we’re on many different titles…
we’ve got a very active forum, with a wide variety of topics for discussion (parenting, gaming, etc), and some great chatbox therapy sessions for confirmed and verified members.

we’re not your average clan… we’re better than that!

(Jackie R) #5

Best community that I have ever been a part of. Finally a place where people understand that as a parent, I can’t play 24/7.

(Jackie R) #6

We’re still accepting new members. If you are a gamer and a parent, you owe it to yourself to join our community.

(Jackie R) #7

A little bump. All you parent gamers out there, come check us out.

(Jackie R) #8

We are still looking for more parents to join.

(wolfnemesis75) #9

I am a parent. My gammertag is below!

(Jackie R) #10

Excellent Wolf! Come register with us at teammp.net and tell us a bit about yourself. :slight_smile:

(siberian-bullet) #11

I’ve joined too just waiting for activation. I’m a dad of 2 boys and i’m 34

(Jackie R) #12

Excellent! Welcome aboard my friend!

(Jackie R) #13

We are still looking for more players. Come give us a shout.

(JustinPolice) #14

Hey guys and gals, I’m an adult, married, an uncle, but unfortunately not a parent of my own. I would still love to join your team. I am tired of the kids and trash talking.

(Jackie R) #15

Well, the community is for parents but if you stop by and say ‘Hi’, you can join Friends of MP. Feel free to add myself on PSN if you would like. My PSN ID is Jackie_R

What’s your ID?