[PC] Brinkase

(Psygnosis.) #1

Hello dear chaps, my name is banana finge… no wait, wrong scene ! XD

Sillyness apart, with this thread imma’ introducing myself : I’m Psygnosis (aka Foll3tto), leader and founder of the Multigaming Clan, red Devils. Since 2002 we played a lot of multiplayer games such as Battlefield, Wolfenstein ET, Call of Duty (1 and 2), Unreal Tournament, etc etc, and now we “just” started to play Brink (i’ve waited this game since 2009).

And now, i’ll show ya what i have done in the last month !

Brinkase made by Me and then the work was posted on this site : BrinkItaly Community Site - Psygnosis Case

And here the direct link of the Photo Album : Jalbum Brinkase

All the modding stuff is made with my own hands, from the stencil cutting to the painting of the case ! I needed to upgrade my pc entirely, then i had also the idea to customize the new case (i have painted a lot of miniatures figures, such as Warhammer 40k, created scenarios, etc etc) !

To end this Brinkase, i spent many hours and finally completed it in less than 1 month !

Soon i will post also a link with all the “Tutorial” pics to show the time line progress of all the stuff !

:stroggbanana: Enjoy it ! - Critics are Welcome and if you have Questions just ask me ! :stroggbanana:

UPDATE : As promised, here’s the link to the full “Tutorial” and progress of the project ----> Case Tutorial Album

(fearlessfox) #2

That’s really nice work, man. I’m really not a fan of the placement of the logo (red and green are a horrid clash, imo) but the general look is really slick. The bullet holes are a fine touch.

One thing that’s hard to deny: Brink has some stellar art design.

(light_sh4v0r) #3

That Ark image on the front is really cool, how did you do that?

Not so much a fan of the fire texture you used on the whole case, it looks a bit too grey for my taste.
Still massive props for the effort, wish I had a case like that!

(dazman76) #4

I like it - very nice work :slight_smile:

(Psygnosis.) #5

[QUOTE=fearlessfox;328644]That’s really nice work, man. I’m really not a fan of the placement of the logo (red and green are a horrid clash, imo) but the general look is really slick. The bullet holes are a fine touch.

One thing that’s hard to deny: Brink has some stellar art design.[/QUOTE]

Thank you ! ^^

Ehehe yeah, everyone tells me that thing of the red and green ! It’s like a fist in the eye ! I’m a fan of wh40k Death Guard and the old style colour range were the green suit and the rifle red, that’s why i used this colour combo !

I’ve tried to leave the R logo transparent (it’s a sheet of plexiglass!) and see if the Green fan would light it… but most part were not lighted :F

[QUOTE=light_sh4v0r;328657]That Ark image on the front is really cool, how did you do that?

Not so much a fan of the fire texture you used on the whole case, it looks a bit too grey for my taste.
Still massive props for the effort, wish I had a case like that![/QUOTE]

I did it printing the ark logo (and ofc resized on a document in photoshop to get the correct dimensions to put it on the front panel) on a Adesive Sheet, then cutted slowly with a kutter ! Then sprayed it ! =P

Ah, it’s not a fire texture ! It’s Rust effect, like a Container of the map Container City ! Made with a Dark Brown and a Light one to create that effect were the rust is spreading !

(FireWorks) #6

Nicely done! I like it very much:stroggtapir:

(Raga) #7

[QUOTE=Psygnosis!;328574]Hello dear chaps, my name is banana finge… no wait, wrong scene ! XD
[/QUOTE]

:smiley: go go Psygnosis

(SphereCow) #8

Sweet texture work and normal maps. Really sold it.

(Psygnosis.) #9

Thanks all for the appreciation !

ps: except Raga !!! XD

(badman) #10

Good stuff, dude!

(Smooth) #11

I want one :cool:

(Kurnuttaja) #12

^ What if I tell Bethesda about these posts?

(ironSightSensitivity) #13

:D:wink::tongue::cool:
n1

guys, srsly, do not talk to us (community), we know, and understand it.

(JinxterX) #14

Yeh, a fist in the eye for blatantly using Roger Deans logo :eek: :stroggbanana:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(dazman76) #15

I’m sure Roger would love it :slight_smile:

(Psygnosis.) #16

yeap, think so :smiley:

@jinxterx: i’m a big fan of Psygnosis =) had almost all the games on my old amiga 1200 from them…! - So you got already the answer why i got this new “nickname” ( i was also bored about my old one from CoD1 - and i use it only on other forums )… i’m not selling or abusing the logo originally created by Roger (and it’s just only the font)… =|

:stroggbanana:

(gamma001) #17

very nice mate, and you have the exact same system as me:) i7 2600k gtx560ti p67duelux haha.

(A.i) #18

What case is that?

(Psygnosis.) #19

Sorry for the late reply (and grave digging) : it’s a NZXT Tempest Evo !

(rookie1) #20

[QUOTE=Psygnos1s;328574]Hello dear chaps, my name is banana finge… no wait, wrong scene ! XD

Sillyness apart, with this thread imma’ introducing myself : I’m Psygnosis (aka Foll3tto), leader and founder of the Multigaming Clan, red Devils. Since 2002 we played a lot of multiplayer games such as Battlefield, Wolfenstein ET, Call of Duty (1 and 2), Unreal Tournament, etc etc, and now we “just” started to play Brink (i’ve waited this game since 2009).

And now, i’ll show ya what i have done in the last month !

Brinkase made by Me and then the work was posted on this site : BrinkItaly Community Site - Psygnosis Case

And here the direct link of the Photo Album : Jalbum Brinkase

All the modding stuff is made with my own hands, from the stencil cutting to the painting of the case ! I needed to upgrade my pc entirely, then i had also the idea to customize the new case (i have painted a lot of miniatures figures, such as Warhammer 40k, created scenarios, etc etc) !

To end this Brinkase, i spent many hours and finally completed it in less than 1 month !

Soon i will post also a link with all the “Tutorial” pics to show the time line progress of all the stuff !

:stroggbanana: Enjoy it ! - Critics are Welcome and if you have Questions just ask me ! :stroggbanana:

UPDATE : As promised, here’s the link to the full “Tutorial” and progress of the project ----> Case Tutorial Album[/QUOTE]

Wow ! Nice Job …Congratz ! Hope to see something similar for Dirty Bomb :wink: