Brink character cosumization tattoos disappeared

(Allmischa) #1

The option to customize my tattoos in the character cosumization disappeared and is not visible anymore.I tried everything:reinstalling brink,changing the options,etc. nothing worked.Now i don’t know what to do.

(Mawi) #2

If you chosen some tattoo already you cant change it. Its for life lol You need to create new char for new tattoos or without.

(Covertghost) #3

Thats not entirely true. Some people have them surgically removed. Since this is only a game I would like to have the option of changing tattoos and facial fetures back in the character customization screen. Dev’s Please Fix this

(Mawi) #4

Yes I know you can remove your tattoo surgically in the real life but Im telling you about the game xD

(Allmischa) #5

thanks for the reply.i think spash damage takes this too serious i mean it’s just a game people should be able to change the tattoos anytime

(Radikwl) #6

Yeah, i chose a tattoo when i created my first character but now iv recieved my pre-order dlc, i want that tattoo on my level 11 but i CANT CHANGE IT ARHGH!

(Renoaku) #7

** Necro Poster?**

Well Maybe…

But I just bought this game through steam, and I found out that after making my character, and adding any type of tatoo I can’t customize or change my tatoo, sure I can understand Real Life a person can’t really change their RL tatoo every 10 seconds, but this is a game, and we should be able to customize our character how we want.

I found this post on google search.

Please Fix This.

Thanx.

(FireWorks) #8

That was a concious design decision and thats why theres a warning about it when leaven the costumization. I dont like it myself but what can you do…