Fix For AllocRenderModel Crashes

(Pickerd) #1

So, after 2 days of fighting with my server I finally got mine up and seemingly stable.

First, I uploaded:
pak001.sdmd2
pak001.sdpk2
pak002.sdmd2
pak002.sdpk2

to my dedicated server base folder.

Then using my own server.cfg I still received the crash, but not the missing models/animation or weapons one, just the ‘’ one. To solve that one I had to only use the bat files and call on the pre-made configs SD included with the game.

Server is up, full, and hasn’t crashed in a while.

So, Splash Damage, my hunch about those assets missing, causing those specific crashes must indeed be missing in the ded server package. Please fix the ded server, and please do something different with the configs in the sdpk2/sdmd2 files as when we make custom server.cfg it’s obviously causing conflicts we can’t avoid. Even calling on Custom wont avoid it.

We appreciate the help for making the ded servers easy to use with your premade configs, but could you put all the cvars in the cfg files themselves that we can access instead of them calling on ones in the packs to avoid these conflicts?

TY

(Apophus) #2

This is the same problem I’ve been having with our GSP. We have tried everything and no resolution has worked.

Did you upload this paks to the base folder on the server?
Also, how big is your pak000.sdpk file? Mines 1.21gb.

Here is my current config, even though the one you and I had was pretty slick:

//Server Info
si_name "!Altered Consciousness - Chicago!"
si_adminName "Apophus"
si_email "..."
si_motd_2 "..."
si_website "ac.enjin.com"

//Server LogFile
logFile 1
logFileName "console.txt"

//Server Password 
si_needpass 0    
g_password "..." 

//Server Rcon Configuration
net_serverRemoteConsolePassword "..."

//Server Reserve Slots
si_privateClients 2
g_privatePassword "..."

//Server Hijacking  
net_serverAllowHijacking 0  

//Server Configuration  
exec server_objective_advanced_vs.cfg   

//Server Map Rotation
exec custommap.cfg
spawnServer mp/terminal.entities

(Manfred_Kreuzwirth) #3

This positioning suggests these DNA regions may play a role inNew Warrior talents regulating how proteins are made, Sidow said November 3 at the annual meeting of the AmericanNew Rogue talents Society of Human Genetics.

(Pickerd) #4

That cfg doesnt look too bad. I dont see any conflicts with what I can only assume is in the hardcoded configs.

And yes, my pak000 file is the same size, which i think is fine. I think the prob is they overlooked assets in those other 4. Get um in your base folder and let me know how it goes.

(Apophus) #5

I dropped them in last night, and the server has been running since 12:37am without a crash. Although I’m seeing as many if not more warnings in the console. But at least th server hasn’t crashed. Branzone didn’t feel that this would make any difference but I gave it a shot anyhow.

Sadly there has only been about 5 players join the server over the late hours so I don’t know how it will act under load.

(Apophus) #6

Literally 2 minutes after my last post:

FATAL ERROR: AllocRenderModel called from a different thread for 'animations/weapons/grenade_frag/grenade_frag_world.staticmodel'

(Pickerd) #7

New update. Testing everything out.

edit: still cant use a custom config. Crashes out. Running from bat file with the hardcoded configs works, and dont have the extra pak files in anymore.

SD remove the hardcoded configs in the pak files please. Just include the cvars in the cfg files that we can actually edit. I know, you are proud of how you set that up, but with conflicts due to this, and apparently serous crashing issues, it’s not working. Simply putting all the cvars in the cfg files does the same thing anyways.

(ZeroLG) #8

Bump!

Come on SD, help us out here.

(Anti) #9

Thanks for the info. As always, I can’t promise if or when we might have a fix, only that we’ll investigate. I’ll make sure one of the coders takes a look at it.

(Pickerd) #10

TY Anti. Can’t see why they wouldn’t want to fix something that is causing crashing though. :slight_smile:

(Apophus) #11

I’m still receiving these crashes on the server. Regardless of server.cfg. I’ve used base and custom server.cfg’s

Here is the type of errors that we receive at seemingly random:

FATAL ERROR: AllocRenderModel called from a different thread for 'models/items/syringe/world/syringe_held.staticmodel'

FATAL ERROR: AllocRenderModel called from a different thread for 'animations/weapons/grenade_frag/grenade_frag_world.staticmodel'

Here is the server log file prior to any crashes. This is after a fresh restart of the game server:

log file 'console.txt' opened on 2011-5-14, 13:51:41
si_version: Brink 1.0.22745.47105  win-x86 May 12 2011 16:27:45
g_version: Brink 1.0.22745.47105  win-x86 May 12 2011 16:28:43
Current search path:
D:\Servers\...\GameServers\TC54080755041603676726028/base
pak000.sdpk2
execing 'server_objective_standard_vs.cfg'
Server config changed to: Standard
Applied server config: Standard
execing 'custommap.cfg'
Joining session...
--- Loading sequence: maps/mp/reactor_loading ---
sound index file 'generated/preload/sound/pc/english/maps/mp/reactor_loading.soundpreload' is zero length
--- Completed loading sequence in 0.01s ---
--- Loading sequence: maps/mp/reactor ---
loading sound index 'generated/preload/sound/pc/english/maps/mp/reactor.soundpreload' with 591 entries
Loaded sound index in 8 ms
--------- Map Initialization ---------
Loaded in 33 ms
Map: maps/mp/reactor.entities
WARNING: Image program 'models/characters/glass_d.tga' failed to load
   78 KB passage memory used to build PVS
   24 msec to calculate PVS
  131 areas
  458 portals
   17 areas visible on average
    2 KB PVS data
LoadNetVars: Server loaded default table with 2071 entries
SetMapXPDisconnect: Disconnect
SetPreMapRankLevel: 0
SetPreMapRankLevelXP: 0
----------- Game Map Init ------------
teamInfo security: !Missing sound 'snd_music_disguise_blown' = 'sounds/music/disguise_blown'
teamInfo resistance: !Missing sound 'snd_music_disguise_blown' = 'sounds/music/disguise_blown'
Loaded 'D:\Servers\...\GameServers\TC54080755041603676726028/gamescriptx86.dll'
  102 classes
  439 functions
  151 variables
----------- Loading Map Bot Actions ------------
----------- Loading Map AAS ------------
[Load AAS Binary]
loading 'maps/mp/reactor.aas_playerb'
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_cheap_01.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'models/items/turret/turret_light_d.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'stripalpha( textures/oob/reactor_01_d.tga)' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'stripalpha( textures/oob/reactor_01_d.tga)' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/ship_light_03.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_cheap_02.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_cheap_02.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'models/items/turret/turret_light_d.tga' failed to load
    entityDef misc/turret/mp/apt: !Missing camera 'cam_joint' = 'camera'
WARNING: Image program 'textures/sfx/postprocess/vignette_03.tga' failed to load
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructing_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_building_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructing2_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_building_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_built_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructed2_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_built_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/secondary/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructing_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_building_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/secondary/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructing2_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_building_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/secondary/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_built_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/secondary/constructible: !Missing sound 'snd_constructed2_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_built_primary'
                entityDef gameplay/objectives/hack_target: !Missing sound 'snd_hacking_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_hacking_primary'
                entityDef gameplay/objectives/hack_target: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_attackers' = 'sounds/commander/security/enemy_destroyed_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/hack_target/security: !Missing sound 'snd_hacking_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_hacking_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/hack_target/security: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_attackers' = 'sounds/commander/security/enemy_destroyed_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/core/hack_target/security: !Missing sound 'snd_hacking_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_hacking_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/core/hack_target/security: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_attackers' = 'sounds/commander/security/enemy_destroyed_primary'
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part1 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part2 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part3 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part4 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part5 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part6 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part7 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part8 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part9 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part1 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part2 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part3 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part4 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part5 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part6 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part7 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part8 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part9 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_end is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_end is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part1 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part2 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part3 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part4 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part5 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part6 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part7 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part8 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_part9 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part1 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part2 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part3 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part4 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part5 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part6 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part7 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part8 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_part9 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/nearmid_s_mlmg1_end is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file sounds/weapons/lmg/security/1/farmid_s_mlmg1_end is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
        entityDef mountable/weapon/lmg: !Missing stringMap 'str_playerik' = 'mountable_ik'
    entityDef func/mounted_weapon/lmg: !Missing stringMap 'str_playerik' = 'mountable_ik'
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_1/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_2/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_3/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_4/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_5/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_6/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_7/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_8/autochatter/generic/all/gen_all_mg_blt_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_1/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_2/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_3/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_4/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_5/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_6/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_7/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_8/autochatter/soldier/en_ply_voice1_sol_021 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_1/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_2/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_3/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_4/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_5/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_6/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_7/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_8/autochatter/engineer/en_ply_voice1_eng_016 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
    entityDef func/mounted_weapon/tripod: !Missing stringMap 'str_playerik' = 'mountable_ik'
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_1/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_2/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_3/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_4/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_5/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_6/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_7/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_8/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_001 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_1/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_2/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_3/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_4/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_5/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_6/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_7/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
WARNING: sound file localization/sounds/voicepack_8/autochatter/engineer/gen_all_dfsdchrg_003 is not in the sound index - do you need to regenerate the index?
                entityDef gameplay/objectives/destructible_target: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_destroyed_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/core/destructible_target: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_destroyed_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/core/destructible_target/security: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_destroyed_primary'
            entityDef gameplay/objectives/secondary/destructible_target: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_destroyed_primary'
        entityDef gameplay/objectives/secondary/destructible_target/resistance: !Missing sound 'snd_destroyed_defenders' = 'sounds/commander/resistance/enemy_destroyed_primary'
    entityDef misc/turret/apt/indestructible: !Missing camera 'cam_joint' = 'camera'
WARNING: Image program 'textures/sfx/postprocess/vignette_03.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/roundlight_soft_03.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'textures/particles/muzzle/flash.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_ship_01.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_fluro_05.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/fluro_bulb_10b.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/fluro_bulb_11.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_cheap_01_blu_edge.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_fluro_07.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/fluro_bulb_11.tga' failed to load
maps/mp/reactor.sgeo: !Missing collision model 'cm_model' = 'merged/maps/references/reactor/reactor/building/vacuum/tubes/hall/stairs.world'
maps/mp/reactor.sgeo: !Missing collision model 'cm_model' = 'merged/maps/references/reactor/reactor/building/vacuum/tubes/hall/stairs.world'
WARNING: Image program 'lights/squarelight1.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/fluro_bulb_10.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_cheap_03.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/fluro_bulb_15.tga' failed to load
WARNING: Image program 'lights/falloff_ship_02.tga' failed to load
   23 msec to calculate PVS
  131 areas
  458 portals
    2 KB PVS data
   24 msec to calculate PVS
  131 areas
  458 portals
    2 KB PVS data
--------------------------------------
...Queued local player char: 0 context id: -1 team: resistance (1) required: false
...Queued local player char: 0 context id: -1 team: security (0) required: false
...Queued n cutscene ccf context id: 1 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/cutscenes/stage4/ryan.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 17 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/goodcop_bot.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 18 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/firestarter_bot.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 19 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/bot_08.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 20 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/bot_06.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 21 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/bot_05.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 22 team: resistance required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/bot_04.ccfinstance'
...Queued n cutscene ccf context id: 1 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/cutscenes/stage3/alec.ccfinstance'
...Queued n cutscene ccf context id: 2 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/cutscenes/stage4/ray.ccfinstance'
...Queued n cutscene ccf context id: 3 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/cutscenes/stage4/richie.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 17 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/goodcop_bot.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 18 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/firestarter_bot.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 19 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/bot_08.ccfinstance'
...Queued random team ccf context id: 20 team: security required: false name: 'char/characters/mp_bots/bot_06.ccfinstance'
Queued 8 resistance ccfs
Queued 8 security ccfs
Total 16 ccfs queued
Spawning entities
Static items: spawned 47 models, 497 lights, 5242 collision
WARNING: core - mapscripts/mp/reactor/destructible_core.mscr Explode() : Unknown object of name 'spkr_terminal_hacked'
Resetting bot skills...
Bot skills reset
WARNING: func_static_1120idStaticEntity (704 -1422 142) - duplicate reference to area 63
WARNING: coversidStaticEntity (704 100 484) - duplicate reference to area 63
...1035 entities spawned, 0 inhibited

InitFromNewMap: 'maps/mp/reactor.entities'
Finished compositing contextId -1 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId -1 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 1 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 17 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 18 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 19 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 20 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 21 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 22 team resistance (1) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 1 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 2 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 3 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 17 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 18 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 19 team security (0) cinematic: false
Finished compositing contextId 20 team security (0) cinematic: false
--- Completed loading sequence in 3.73s ---
_vmtrpages: locked 0 bytes (0.00 cache lines) in physical image, 0 cache lines in disk cache
maps/mp/reactor: locked 0 bytes (0.00 cache lines) in physical image, 0 cache lines in disk cache
Virtual textures loaded and locked in 0.00s
-----------------------------------
00:03 to load maps/mp/reactor.entities
All Stats Cleared

Here is our current config(base with no changes at all)

//Server Info
si_name "!Altered Consciousness - Chicago!"
si_adminName "Apophus"
si_email "..."
si_motd_2 "..."
si_website "..."

//Log File
logFile "1"
logFileName "console.txt"

//RCon Password
net_serverRemoteConsolePassword "..."

//Server Password
si_needpass 1
g_password "..."

//Server HiJacking
net_serverAllowHijacking "0"

//Server Configuration  
exec server_objective_standard_vs.cfg

//Server Map Rotation
exec custommap.cfg
spawnServer mp/reactor.entities

Here is our Map Config:

g_mapRotationVote “mp/shipyard, mp/aquarium, mp/ccity, mp/sectow, mp/terminal, mp/resort, mp/reactor” 

Our game server provider is Branzone and we have worked extensively on this issue. They have migrated to and from different servers, they have tried x86 and x64, they have tried using the threading commands on the batch. At this point at no fault of my own as far as I can see, and at no fault of Branzone I don’t see what other choice I have but no longer hosting our own server.

(Pickerd) #12

Ive stopped getting them Apop. Im using the bat files. Only custom config I have running is a mapcycle one.

Also, I took those 4 files back out as the last update seems to have fixed that. Try taking them out. If you take them out, mebe try putting them back in? Not much more I can say. If you want, I can post my command line from the config. Ive kept it extremely simple to avoid conflicts til SD fixes this and basically just has server name, ip and port cvars plus rcon pass and mapcycle config exec.

In reading SD’s replies today, it seems apparently the bulk of the devs don’t know about this, even 3 days later as they are still recommending admins do things that are clearly causing crashing.

Im glad Anti is going to pass things on, but they should look thru the forums and see how big a prob the custom config and AllocRenderModel crashing problem is.

(Apophus) #13

We are using Branzone for a GSP which does not give me direct access to the console nor the batch file that opens the server in their environment. Could you post the code/paramters of the batch file that you use to call the server? I will see if I can have them modify the server batch file.

(Apophus) #14

We use a GSP(Branzone) so I don’t have access to the batch file the launches the server. Could you provide me with the batch you are using so I can have them compare?

(Pickerd) #15

This is my batch file:

brink.exe +set net_serverDedicated 1 +set si_name “your server name” +set net_ip .***.***. +set net_serverPort 27015 +set net_serverPortMaster 27016 +set net_serverPortAuth 8766 +set net_serverRemoteConsolePassword “***” +exec server_objective_advanced_vs.cfg +exec mapcycle.cfg

If they can only do a server.cfg just make sure they have:

si_rules sdGameRulesObjective
applyServerConfig Custom

at the top of the config and directly after it have:

wait 1000

Working server configs have to be done this way.

(Apophus) #16

And yet another new AllocRenderModel Crash:

FATAL ERROR: AllocRenderModel called from a different thread for ''
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
...releasing DC
...shutting down QGL

Attached is the log of the console from server start until crash. I don’t have a dump file.

(incin) #17

It would be nice if splash damage fixed this its super annoying :frowning: does this fix that you mentioned actually work? ive tried so many things and none work and i dont want to do this if it is not a for sure fix.:confused:

(Pickerd) #18

I was plagued with these crashes too, but as soon as I switched to just using the bat file with my command line I posted above and a config with the mapcycle I never crashes. I got the one you just posted about Apop, and when I switched to the bat file it resolved it.

Tomorrow morning im going to try a new server.cfg ive come up with that may avoid the current conflict crashing. You can try it as well if you dont have access to the bat files, just make sure these three cvars are at the top:

si_rules sdGameRulesObjective
applyServerConfig Custom
wait 1000

Then follow up with your custom server config settings. I believe, or hope, this will load the hardcoded configs first, then waits 1000ms, then load our own configs, overriding the hardcoded cvars. Im going to do a very basic config at first, see if it works, then slowly add more and more. Ill will post my results later tomorrow.

For now, I know the bat file way works, and is crash free, so if possible do it that way. Would like it if some more did do it this way to confirm it works on more than just my server.

BTW, wait 1000 is REALLY IMPORTANT in all custom configs at the top or just after those above 2 cvars.

(incin) #19

Put those 3 lines at the top and it still crashed let me know if what you do fixes it. I noticed your on the nfo forums aswell is your server from them?

(Pickerd) #20

Best GSP in the biz.

I rent a VDS from them.