Luciid Gaming Clan.

(Uldon) #1

Hello, this is Uldon the leader of Luciid Gaming. I wish to recruit skilled gamers who will be play brink when it comes out. Luciid is a PC only clan, we will be going into TWL for Brink. Comment below if you may have any questions. As joining Luciid you will be given a display picture for steam. We are a team so far of 3 skilled FPS players. Ventrilo will be required when we get our vent server up, but also the steam voice chat is extremely good nowadays.

Edit: We are a USA clan only.

(DarkangelUK) #2

Website? Past accomplishments? Picture of a Rhino eating a banana through a straw?

(Uldon) #3

We do not have a website. And our past accomplishments, we are new and have people to make us pictures and so on. I plan on there being a yotuube later on, or maybe in the near future of the Brink release.

(riptide) #4

After seeing such an image I may happily rest in peace.

(Auzner) #5

So in other words your entire clan can fit into one class C motor vehicle but none of them are old enough to drive it. Yeah that’s been done since forever by everyone. I remember the days of geocities clan sites laden with animated gifs. The point is I don’t think anyone will care until you meet more kids in the game.

(Herandar) #6

I remember Geocities too! Kinda sh!tty.

I also remember when Prodigy was a big ISP.

(Nail) #7

euros had .tk for free sites, horrible mess that it was

(LyndonL) #8

…Angelfire… 256kb of website awesomeness.

(Uldon) #9

Rofl kids? ****ing pathetic. I dont even give a **** if anyone joins or not, this was just out of boredom i made this topic. You can think were ****, we dont care as we will like to see you in the game, then show you who the ****ing kids are.

(obliviondoll) #10

Not reacting would have been a better denial of Auzner’s claims (which were out of line, I’ll agree).

If I was on PC, experienced in recent FPS games, and in the right country for it (instead of none of the above - PS3, NZ, and the most recent FPS I’ve played and done well in was Resistance: Fall of Man), then I might consider applying. But not until after the game’s out, and only if a “casual” member would be appreciated - I don’t like taking my gaming too seriously.

Just showing up to support your right to post this thread, but also remind you that staying calm in the face of stupidity shows greater maturity.

(Seyu) #11

About time you rage-quit.

(Uldon) #12

Yes oblivion, if you ARE a pc player pm me and i will give you my steam info. As of Seyu, from your past threads you seem like a troll.

(Apples) #13

Mmmmmm Someone called a troll?