Silk, A Brink Clan

(Serotonin) #1

Hey guys,

We are looking for some hardcore pro gamers, and also some casual gamers to join us this summer in Brink, hopefully we will contest in competitive play, and create an awesome clan community, of closely knitted players, who not only enjoy playing with eachother, but win.

We initially started out as a PC only clan, but we have since opened our arms to the PS3 and X360. And we are looking for 2 heads of division for each of these sections.

If you want to play with us, on any platform, and if you want to apply for one of the heads of division, please feel free to visit our wesite: www.silk-gaming.com

Visit our forums, and apply, or ask questions, and of course spread the word about us. We will happily welcome you into our arms.

(Houd1n1) #2

Is this European or US clan?

(stonecutter) #3

mmh i think a lot of people know nothing about SW gamemode :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Do you guys play Resistance or Security?
A: At the moment we haven’t actually decided as to whether we are going to play Resistance or Security, but I think we are probably going to play a mixture of both.

Found some funny statements about " searching a 2on2 team " at the ESL page …

(Serotonin) #4

It will be based in Europe, however we want to be international

(RAAAAAAAAAAGE) #5

I would consider it but i was brought up to not trust people with names that are also neurotransmitters.

But on a serious note when you say ‘hardcore pro gamer’ how good would you have to be? Do you have a test or something? And how many hours would be required of my time? I have to work throughout summer to pay for my university.

(Serotonin) #6

well, for a pro gamer, we are looking for people, primarily with experience. You can still apply and be part of the casual gamers, and if you want to you can try out for the Clan’s team.

:stroggbanana: … <— wtf is that…

(Herandar) #7

It’s a Strogg Banana.

(ktr) #8

Strogg banana…

(Darkunov) #9

[QUOTE=RAAAAAAAAAAGE;283700]I would consider it but i was brought up to not trust people with names that are also neurotransmitters.

But on a serious note when you say ‘hardcore pro gamer’ how good would you have to be? Do you have a test or something? And how many hours would be required of my time? I have to work throughout summer to pay for my university.[/QUOTE]

For more details on what is expected from you if you join the clan, take a look at http://www.silk-gaming.com/site#!__site/recruitment

There is also a link leading to the application forums from there (Do note that there is a template to follow, which is in a sticky in said forum).

Also, and I’m saying this to everyone, if you’re to have questions about how the PS3 division will work, go to the forums on the clan site and I’ll try to answer them.

Brink it on!

(light_sh4v0r) #10

It even tells you it’s a strogg banana when you hover your mouse over it. What else could it be anyway?

(Serotonin) #11

I have come with a bump xD

:oppressor:

(tokamak) #12

but latency

(Darkunov) #13

On PC, we will have a server based in Europe which will be hosted by Serotonin, another one in Asia hosted by another member that hasn’t posted in this thread, and a third one for America which currently has no host.

(TuggyTug) #14

The Xbox 360 Division of Silk is looking for players.

Click here to visit our forum and apply

Tuggy Tug