Models tool of EasyGen

(Mateos) #1

Hello,

I’m searching a tutorial on how to use Models part of EasyGen for 2 hours, without success… Searched Google, here, dead sites through Internet Archive, haven’t found any thing explaining that EG has this feature.

Anybody knows where could I learn?

Thanks in advance,

Mateos.

(KeMoN) #2

I would generally suggest you to place your models manually in the radiant. I’m not sure about that but I suppose EasyGen doesn’t clip your models so you still need to clip them later on in the radiant. So just place also your models in Radiant. It is much easier and you have more control over it. Nevertheless, I don’t know any tutorial for that tool. I never used it.

Offtopic
Why don’t you create one thread about your project and then post the whole stuff, errors or questions you have there. Then you have one thread for everything and we all have a better overview about your project. Also there wouldn’t be so many opened threads here which won’t be used anymore because your problem was solved.

(Mateos) #3

Well, I post the issues I get and for which I don’t find a thread already existing. Could be used in a FAQ.

I haven’t posted a thread on my maps (Yes several) because I’m not sure I’ll finish them. I’ve been working on the first one 1 year ago exactly today, stopped for months, restarted again, stopped again, and now I’m working again on it… And also made a new one.

So I will add them manually in Radiant, thanks! :slight_smile: