Clan and Recruitment Thread

(triggerpappy) #1

I didn’t see a recruitment thread so I thought I would add one for people to find clans to join and see which ones plan on playing Brink.

Please put the following

Clan Name:
Platform:
Description:

Also join IRC #brink on Gamesurge.net for those on PC
We will soon be having a Clan Council and Meet and Greet Events for North American Clans
with representatives from esports leagues also attending.

Stay Tuned
:penguin:
TriggerPappy

(15% or more) #2

Awesome idea.

(triggerpappy) #3

Clan Name: Appetite 2 Kill
Platform:PC
Recruit Requirements: 17+ Teamspeak 3
Description:
We are an established and active PC MultiGaming Clan looking for new recruits to join us in playing Brink.
We play casually for fun and in competition leagues and ladders

(DarkangelUK) #4

Clan list thread

(triggerpappy) #5

1 clan post in 2 months that thread seems pretty dead. If I’d have known I’d a bumped it. Is the OP still updating?

(Apples) #6

This should be stickied once and for all, and everyone posting on this thread.

(Kinjal) #7

im updating if sum1 msg me. Its dead cos, allmost all clans are allredy in the list.

(xTriXxy) #8

quoting again
this is not bethesda spammy board.

(triggerpappy) #9

Ok I’ll post there. Trust me there are many many clans not there
I’ll get them to post or pass on their info to you.

We have a DB of 400 FPS clans I am going to send them an email and see if they want to add Brink to their listings.
http://www.fragworld.org/frag/admin/mosets/clans.html

(Kinjal) #10

[QUOTE=triggerpappy;274619]Ok I’ll post there. Trust me there are many many clans not there
[/QUOTE]

i know, but its hard to make full list, cos most people wants to test the game first.

(SUK_A_FACE) #11

they need to make a separate forum for the clan recruitment like every other games website.

(Herandar) #12

This isn’t the Brink website. This is the Splash Damage website.

(ooh, .TehTank. can you make a “This is Splash Damage!!!” picture? Put the logo in the place of Gerard Butler’s face/head? Not limited to signature size restrictions.)

(harpy515) #13

Are there any clans/ groups that will be playing on 360?

(brinkftw) #14

im in the same boat so if you find anything out let me know

(Mattc0m) #15

Pretty sure there will be, if the ETQW community is any example

(hellreturn) #16

Other one is all about competitive clan/communities. Make this one for general communities :slight_smile:

(KrilionGD) #17

greetings,

We are creating a new clan centered around Brink.(PC Gaming/USA)
If you would like to get in on the ground level and aid in the design, policy and formation of a mature, adult clan, please give us a look over.

We have in the past run hardcore dedicated clans, so we have done the whole serious bit, now we would like to focus on a more relaxed group but still have some basic organization, events and a lot of fun.

We have been hosting sites since the days of Fidonet BBSing, prior to the public Internet (pre 1994) so we do have experience.

We currently have a server waiting to convert to Brink on release, as well as a TeamSpeak3 server and website already in place. If need be, we also have a dedicated clan website that can be used other than our general gaming website if membership and participation warrant it.

We also have FaceBook as well as Steam Groups for our members…

We are looking for at least 10 people.

If this sounds interesting to you, please stop buy and say hello…

>> TCR Games Website <<

thanks…

(hellreturn) #18

Clan Name: Fearless Assassins
Platform: PC / Console
Recruit Requirements: Mature players.
Description: We host W:ET, COD4, COD:BO and CS:S servers. We are hosting different servers with different settings on different locations. We will be adding Brink and L4D2 games.